Dr. John Patrick Reilly MD
Orthopedic Surgeon (Orthopedist) | Orthopaedic Trauma3311 Hylan Blvd Staten Island NY, 10306
Dr. John Reilly is an orthopaedic surgeon practicing in Staten Island, NY. Dr. Reilly specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system. As an orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Reilly tends to bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Orthopaedic surgeons can specialize in certain areas like the hand, spine, hip, foot and ankle, shoulder and elbow or the knee.
- Brainstem Auditory Evoked Response (BAER)
- Electroencephalogram (EEG)
- Sleep Electroencephalogram
- 24-Hour Electroencephalogram (24-Hour EEG)
- Electromyogram (EMG)
- Somatosensory Evoked Potentials (SSEP)
- Nerve Conduction Velocity (NCV)
- Visual Evoked Response (VER)
- Peripheral Stimulation
- Cervical Facet Blocks
- Radiofrequency Ablation of Joints ( RFA )
- Epidural Steroid Injections
- Epidural Lysis of Adhesions
- Occipital Nerve Blocks
- Botox Injections
- Percutaneous Discectomy
- Spinal Cord Stimulation ( SCS )
- Intrathecal Pump for Medications
- Stellate Ganglion Block
- Joint Injections
- Thoracic Facet Block Injections
- Trigger Point / Coccyx Injection
- Lumbar Sympathetic Plexus Block
- Amniotic Fluid Injections
- Adult Stem Cell Therapy Injections
- Advanced Spinal Cord Stimulators
- Electro-diagnostic Testing
- Neuropsychological Services
- Minimally Invasive Spinal Surgery (MISS)
- Microlumbar Discectomy (MLD)
- Anterior Cervical Discectomy/Decompression and Fusion (ACDF)
- Transforaminal Lumbar Interbody (TLIF)
- Cervical & Lumbar Disc Arthroplasty (Artificial Disc)
- Interspinous Process Decompression (IPD)
- Endovascular Neurosurgery
- General Orthopedics
- Trauma Care
- Sports Injuries
- Shoulder & Elbow Care
- Knee Care
- Hip and Joint Replacement
- Foot & Ankle
- Hand & Wrist
- Isokinetic Machines
- Biodex Treadmill
- Manual Therapy
Dr. John Patrick Reilly MD's Practice location
Staten Island, NY 10306Get Direction
STATEN ISLAND, NY 10306Get Direction
Dr. John Patrick Reilly MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Reilly
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- What to Expect While Undergoing Spinal Stenosis Surgery?
Spinal stenosis is a condition where two spinal vertebrae separated by an intervertebral disc come closer as the disc wears off due to osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis or trauma. When this happens, the spinal nerve that runs between them becomes compressed causing pain to the individual. The...
- How is Arthritis Diagnosed?
Arthritis is the common term used to describe over a hundred types of ailments that affect the joints. There are several causes of arthritis including physical wear and tear, autoimmunity, infections, and faulty metabolism, among others. Arthritis is a progressive disease with no known cure.Common...
- What to Expect After Knee Replacement Surgery
The major thing you would expect after a knee replacement is proper recovery and the successful outcome of the procedure. Knee replacement surgery is a procedure that is aimed at correcting a damaged knee joint. The recovery period after this operation varies depending on the type of surgery carried...
- Do You Need a Bone Density Examination?
What is a bone density examination?A bone density examination is the only examination that will diagnose osteoporosis before its signs and symptoms become visible and before any bone fractures occur. With the help of a bone density test, your doctor will know more about the density and health of...
- How to Prepare for Spinal Stenosis Surgery
A spinal stenosis surgery is a major operation that is carried out to repair defects in the spinal column. Since it is an invasive procedure and a delicate one as well, it is important to be prepared psychologically and physically as they are important aspects to be considered to ensure everything...
- Dr. Leon E. Popovitz M.D.130 E 67th St New York NY 10065
- Paul M. Brisson57 East 25th Street New York New York 10016
- Dr. Steven Arsht M.D.10 Union Square- East New York NY 10003
- Dr. Sripad H Dhawlikar MD530 Lakehurst Rd Toms River NJ 08755
- Dr. Deepan N. Patel MD85 Harristown Road Glen Rock NJ 07452
- Dr. Karen Avanesov D.O3059 Brighton 13th street Brooklyn NY 11235