Dr. Maria Galardi is a pediatrician practicing in SAINT LOUIS, MO. Dr. Galardi is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Galardi diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Galardi can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Dr. Maria Milagros Galardi MD's Practice location
SAINT LOUIS, MO 63110Get Direction
Dr. Maria Milagros Galardi MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Are the Causes of Conjunctivitis?
What is conjunctivitis?Conjunctivitis, also commonly called as “pink eye”, is an eye infection caused by either bacteria or viruses. You can also develop a "pink eye" if you are exposed to certain allergens that can irritate your eyes. When you have a pink eye, the conjunctiva of your eye is...
- Teen with Autism Creates Artificial Intelligence Prototype
When educators are faced with a child that responds differently in a classroom environment that what is typically expected, teaching that child can be a daunting task. It’s not uncommon knowledge that children with autism, especially if they have a more severe form of autism, don’t always...
- What Is G6PD Deficiency?
Introduction G6PD is actually an enzyme and G6PD deficiency occurs when there is a deficiency of this enzyme. This condition is not fatal, but in acute as well as in the chronic breakdown of red blood cells, it causes a spectrum of complaints such as jaundice. This condition is inherited and a...
- Treatments for Mononucleosis
There exist many symptoms that make the mononucleosis disease similar to other diseases, which makes it very difficult to distinguish it from other infections. Doctors administer treatment of the patient by giving him or her a physical test. This annual test checks out the patient's medical history....
- What to Do If a Child Has a Febrile Seizure?
Febrile SeizureA febrile seizure usually occurs when your child has a fever or high body temperature. It can also happen without brain inflammation or certain metabolic disorders. Even though febrile seizures occur with fever, you may not notice an increase in your child’s body temperature until...
- Autism: The Early Signs and Symptoms
Social DifficultiesSocial disconnection is one of the most obvious signs of autism. Children with autism may appear uninterested, or unable to communicate and connect to the social world. Children with autism may not respond to their name being called, and may seem very distant. This is because they...
- Dr. Catherine Remus M.D.13303 Tesson Ferry Rd Saint Louis MO 63128
- Abby Solomon Hollander1 Children?s Place Saint Louis Missouri 63110
- Marietta Origeneza Belen1 Children's Place St. Louis Missouri 63110
- Dr. Jean Evelyn vogel Wagner M.D.1230 George E Chance Parkway Caseyville IL 62232
- Dr. Betty Cross M.D.1765 Old Highway 21 Arnold Missouri 63010
- Dr. James A Gerst MD11 Garvey Pkwy Saint Charles MO 63303