Dr. Joseph Cobb MD
Gastroenterologist | Gastroenterology332 Gifford St Falmouth MA, 02540
Dr. Joseph Cobb is a gastroenterologist practicing in Falmouth, MA. Dr. Cobb specializes in the digestive system and its diseases that affect the gastrointestinal tract, which include organs from the mouth to the anus as well as liver disorders. Gastroenterology includes conditions such as hepatitis, peptic ulcer disease, colitis, nutritional problems and irritable bowel syndrome. Dr. Cobb performs colonoscopy and endoscopy procedures and provides accurate and thorough care for patients suffering from digestive issues.
Education and Training
Univ Of Ct Sch Of Med- Farmington Ct 1990
University of Connecticut School of Medicine 1990
- Hiatal Hernia
- Acid Reflux
- Colon Polyps
- Vascular Disease
- St Vincent Hosp, Gastroenterology; New England Med Ctr Hosps, Internal Medicine
- St Vincent Hospital Program
Dr. Joseph Cobb MD's Practice location
Falmouth, MA 02540Get Direction
Dr. Joseph Cobb MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Cobb
- What is Barrett’s Esophagus?
The structure of the esophagus:The esophagus is a muscular tube of about 25 cm in length. It is lined by the non-keratinized stratified squamous epithelium, which abruptly changes to gastric epithelium at the gastroesophageal junction. The stomach is a very acidic environment that has special types...
- Lifestyle Tips to Reduce Ulcerative Colitis Flare-Ups
Ulcerative colitis is one of those medical conditions a person must learn to live with for the rest of their life. It has no cure, and ignoring the symptoms can be potentially deadly. After the initial bout with ulcerative colitis, and with proper treatment, the individual is said to be in remission...
- Colonoscopy: What to Expect During Recovery
A colonoscopy is an outpatient procedure, wherein the rectum and the large intestine are checked. You do not need to stay overnight at the hospital or clinic unless your doctor needs to have additional tests done or needs you to be monitored for a short while.A colonoscopy can be used to identify...
- What Causes Diarrhea?
Diarrhea is the frequent flow of loose, watery stool through the intestines causing muscle contraction and abdominal pain. Stool follows its path through the anus and gets watery when the digestive system consumes too much fluid or gets infected with viruses, bacteria, or parasites. A loose stool...
- Complications of Celiac Disease
Some people can live most of their lives without knowing they have celiac disease. If you notice a pattern of experiencing chronic hives, exhaustion and bloating, consider it may be due to your diet. If you have a disease like celiac, you will experience these painful and uncomfortable symptoms...
- For People with Crohn's, Mental Well-Being Is Just as Important as Physical
The impact of Crohn’s disease on a person’s lifestyle can be dramatic. The unpredictability of flare ups, medication reactions, and even bathroom locations puts a strain on the person’s ability to participate in everyday life. It’s challenging to make and keep plans when day-to-day symptoms...
- Dr. Gary L Shapiro MDOne Lynxholm Court Hyannis MA 02601
- Dr. Alexandre K Nader M.D.700 Attucks Ln Hyannis MA 02601
- Dr. Kathleen E Koehler MD40 Quinlan Way Hyannis MA 02601
- Dr. David Scott Tager M.D.107 Commercial Street Mashpee MA 02649
- Dr. Paul W Siegel M.D.700 Attucks Ln Hyannis MA 02601
- Dr. Kevin R Murphy MD53 Marion Rd Wareham MA 02571