Dr. Jeffrey Becker is a dermatologist practicing in Albuquerque, NM. Dr. Becker specializes in skin care. Dermatologists evaluate and manage both common and uncommon skin conditions. These conditions include acne, psoriasis, warts, skin infections, atopic dermatitis, herpes simplex and more. Dermatologists are also experts in more complex skin diseases like impetigo, hidradenitis and milaria. Dr. Becker diagnoses skin problems and develops unique treatments plans for each individual patient.
Dr. Jeffrey M Becker MD's Practice location
Aurora, CO 80012Get Direction
Dr. Jeffrey M Becker MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Macerated Skin: Causes and Treatment
What is macerated skin?Maceration usually occurs when the skin comes in contact with moisture for a long period of time. Macerated skin appears white, wrinkly, and soggy. The skin also becomes soft, making it more susceptible to bacterial or fungal infections. In some cases, macerated skin can...
- Herpes Simplex Virus: The Cause of Cold Sores
Herpes simplex is a retrovirus that infects humans. The virus is passed from one person to another through direct physical contact or contact with anything that has come in contact with saliva or other body fluids of an infected person.Once the virus enters the body, it has a clever mechanism to...
- Is Scabies a Sexually Transmitted Disease (STD)?
Sexually transmitted diseases (STDs)These are infections that can be passed from one person to another through anal sex, oral sex, and vaginal sex. Many people might have an STD, but they may not show symptoms. STDs are common in people. They can be dangerous, but most of them can be...
- How Can I Remove the Bags Under My Eyes?
Under eye bags, a very common sign of aging, refer to the swollen regions under the eyes that give a puffy appearance. The skin under the eyes is very thin and is easily affected by the flow of fluids. Fluid retention is one of the common causes of under eye bags. These delicate tissues and muscles...
- What are the Topical Treatments for Psoriasis?
The most popular treatment options for psoriasis are topical applications, like creams, lotions, and foams. These formulations are applied on the skin or scalp directly to reduce the symptoms. There are a number of options available for the treatment of psoriasis are unique to each individual who...
- Eating Fruits and Vegetables for Great Skin
According to a new study, eating more fruits and vegetables is a natural way to have a healthy skin hue. Researchers suggest that the different shades of red and yellow noticed in the skin of white people are based on the number of servings of fruit and vegetables they eat daily. Fruits and...
- Dr. Joel Richard Barkoff MD4610 Jefferson Ln Ne Albuquerque NM 87109
- Dr. Sky B. Connolly MD5310 Homestead Rd NE Albuquerque NM 87110
- Dr. Emily M Altman MD1 Diamond Hill Rd Berkeley Heights NJ 07922
- Dr. Tracy Lee Thomas MDUnm Hospital Dermatology Albuquerque NM 87131
- Dr. Allison A Legler M.D.200 Hawkins Dr Iowa City IA 52242
- Dr. Alicia Danielle Bucko DO1203 Coal Ave Se Albuquerque NM 87106