Dr. William Holmes is an optometrist practicing in Springfield, MO. Dr. Holmes specializing in providing eye care services to patients. As an optometrist, Dr. Holmes performs eye exams, tests vision, corrects vision by prescribing eye glasses or contacts, detects certain eye disorders and manages and treats vision problems. Optometrists often work closely with ophthalmologists who may need to further treat patients with surgical procedures.
- ANTHROPOLOGICAL EXHIBIT OF THE U. S. NATIONAL MUSEUM AT THE OMAHA EXPOSITION.
- THE FIRST PAN-AMERICAN SCIENTIFIC CONGRESS, HELD IN SANTIAGO, CHILE, DECEMBER 25, 1908-JANUARY 6, 1909.
- ECCENTRIC FIGURES FROM SOUTHERN MOUNDS.
- GRAVEL MAN AND PALAeOLITHIC CULTURE; A PRELIMINARY WORD.
- THE TRADE IN SPURIOUS MEXICAN ANTIQUITIES.
- ON THE ANTIQUITY OF MAN IN AMERICA.
- THE ANTIQUITY PHANTOM IN AMERICAN ARCHEOLOGY.
- A SKETCH OF THE GREAT SERPENT MOUND.
- CLASSIFICATION AND ARRANGEMENT OF THE EXHIBITS OF AN ANTHROPOLOGICAL MUSEUM.
- BURIAL-MASKS OF THE ANCIENT PERUVIANS.
- MODERN QUARRY REFUSE AND THE PALAeOLITHIC THEORY.
- Appearance of the cyclone cloud at Rochester, Minn., 1883.
- The trade in spurious Mexican antiquities.
- PRIMITIVE MAN IN THE DELAWARE VALLEY.
- A Question of Evidence.
Dr. William Hunger Holmes O.D.'s Practice location
Springfield, MO 65807Get Direction
Dr. William Hunger Holmes O.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Treatments for Cataracts
A cataract is blurring of the lens of the eye. The lens is oval-shaped and mostly consists of water and protein. It is located at the back of the iris and pupil. The lens protein molecules are organized in a way that makes it clear so that light can pass through it to the retina. The focus of the...
- Reasons Why You Would Need a Cataract Surgery
Unfortunately, no particular drug or types of eye drops have been found to specifically reverse or prevent the formation of cataracts. There are eyeglasses that can be recommended by your doctor if you develop nearsightedness or blurred vision as a result of cataract formation. A surgical procedure...
- What Is Double Vision?
What is Double Vision?Seeing two images of the same object displaced horizontally or vertically is known as double vision or diplopia. While most of the cases of double vision are not serious, some need to be treated quickly. There are three categories of diplopia:...
- What is Age-Related Macular Degeneration?
Age-related macular degeneration is a common eye condition that affects macula, a small part at the back of the eye. Macula is the area of eye that helps us to differentiate the finer details. Damage to macula leads to gradual blurring of central vision. Macular degeneration impairs sharp vision and...
- What Causes Albinism?
What is albinism?Albinism is a group of genetic disorders that cause little or no production of the natural pigment called melanin. The color of your skin, hair, and eyes depend on the type and amount of melanin produced by your body. Most individuals with albinism have sun sensitivity, which makes...
- Dr. Eli B Lemonier O.D.640 W Chestnut St Springfield MO 65806
- Dr. Lynn A Herndon O.D.3440 S National Ave Springfield MO 65807
- Dr. Bruce Allen Kater O.D.1229 E Seminole St Springfield MO 65804
- Dr. William R Chism O.D.1000 W Jackson St Ozark MO 65721
- Dr. James E. Bureman O.D.1531 E Bradford Pkwy Springfield MO 65804
- Dr. Katie Robertson Mcelvaine O.D.2939 E Battlefield Rd Springfield MO 65804