Dr. Yessar Mufeed Hussain M.D.
Neurologist | Neurology6811 Austin Center Blvd Suite 420 Austin TX, 78731
Dr. Yessar Hussain practices Neuropathology in Austin, TX. Dr. Hussain studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Dr. Yessar Mufeed Hussain M.D.'s Practice location
Austin, TX 78731Get Direction
AUSTIN, TX 78756Get Direction
Dr. Yessar Mufeed Hussain M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Hussain
- Facts About Meningitis Vaccines
IntroductionThe only way to prevent serious and life-threatening diseases such as meningitis is through vaccination. Meningitis can also be caused by viral, bacterial, and fungal infections. The infection usually affects the meninges or membranes that enclose the brain and spinal cord. Although...
What is lightheadedness?Lightheadedness or feeling faint may not always be a cause for concern. However, it may also indicate an underlying health problem and can increase the risk of falling and fall-related injuries. If you feel lightheaded, drink water or fluids containing electrolytes and take...
- Everest to End Duchenne: A Journey Against Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
Latest research on Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy (usually abbreviated as DMD) have been actively pursuing different, exciting strategies and methods. Some of the most renowned ones that have been tested on humans in clinical trials recently are: gene repair, gene therapy and exon skipping. This...
- Alternative Treatments for Restless Legs Syndrome
According to statistics, restless legs syndrome (RLS) affects about 15% of Americans. It is also important to note that restless legs syndrome can be a side effect of certain medications. It will clear off when you stop taking such medication. A variety of alternative treatments is existent....
- What Are the Treatment Options for Dementia?
Dementia is a mental condition in which one's reasoning, perception, memory, and thinking becomes affected, interfering with his or her day-to-day activities. It is not a disease, but the symptoms are caused by a number of other diseases or health conditions. Dementia develops when infections or...
- Is Restless Legs Syndrome Related to Other Conditions?
Restless legs syndrome is a condition that causes an irresistible and overwhelming urge to move your legs. The sensations get aggravated by rest and alleviated by movement. Although this condition is serious, it is totally curable. RLS is characterized by:• Semi-rhythmic leg movements during...
- Dr. Michael G. Hummer Other711 38th Street Austin Texas 78705
- Dr. Sami Mohamad Aboumatar M.D.2200 Park Bend Dr Austin TX 78758
- Dr. Stephanie Michael Vertrees M.D.711 W 38th St Austin TX 78705
- Dr. Mariana Georgeta Varga MD711 Stanton L Young Blvd Oklahoma City OK 73104
- Dr. Sara Westgate M.D., PH.D.5900 Southwest Pkwy Austin TX 78735
- Dr. Daniel I Schere M.D.111 S 11th St Philadelphia PA 19107