Dr. John Olson is an anesthesiologist practicing in Madison, WI. Dr. Olson ensures the safety of patients who are about to undergo surgery. Anestesiologists specialize in general anesthesia, which will (put the patient to sleep), sedation, which will calm the patient or make him or her unaware of the situation, and regional anesthesia, which just numbs a specific part of the body. As an anesthesiologist, Dr. Olson also might help manage pain after an operation.
Education and Training
Univ of Wi Med Sch, Madison Wi 1999
New Jersey College of Dentistry 1999
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA
- Univ Of Wi Hosp & Cli, Anesthesiology
- University Of Wi Hospital and Cli
- University of Wisconsin Program
Dr. John J Olson MD's Practice location
Madison, WI 53715Get Direction
Dr. John J Olson MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is the Difference Between Depression and Anxiety?
Understanding the difference between depression and anxiety is not an easy task, as mental health conditions are far more complicated. The most common mental illnesses are depression, anxiety, and substance use disorder. It is common for these three types of mental illnesses to occur in combination....
- The Best Foods to Eat to Develop Sculpted Muscles
Longing to have sculpted muscles? The most ideal combination for having those sculpted muscles is based on adequate calories, fluids, proteins, and strength training. Having the right kind of energy-rich foods are very essential for developing the most enviable muscles.According to the American...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- Alaa Abd-Elsayed Other600 Highland Avenue Madison Wisconsin 53792
- Dr. Jill Cardwell MD202 S Park St Madison WI 53715
- Dr. Peter Gerard Pryde MD202 S Park St Madison WI 53715
- Dr. Frederick August Heiden DO202 S Park St Madison WI 53715
- Dr. Michael Christopher Trawicki M.D.600 Highland Ave Madison WI 53792
- Dr. Thomas J Faull DOUw Hospital and Clinics Madison WI 53792