Dr. Jon Nekota is an optometrist practicing in San Francisco, CA. Dr. Nekota specializing in providing eye care services to patients. As an optometrist, Dr. Nekota performs eye exams, tests vision, corrects vision by prescribing eye glasses or contacts, detects certain eye disorders and manages and treats vision problems. Optometrists often work closely with ophthalmologists who may need to further treat patients with surgical procedures.
Dr. Jon Cary Nekota O.D.'s Practice location
San Francisco, CA 94115Get Direction
Dr. Jon Cary Nekota O.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Eyelid Twitching and Stress
What is eyelid twitching?Eyelid twitching or myokymia is an involuntary eyelid spasm. The upper lid is usually affected, but spasms can also occur in the lower lid or both lids. Eyelid twitching is often mild for most people. However, others may experience stronger spasms, which may force their lids...
- Everything You Need to Know About Cataract Surgery
What is a cataract?Sometimes there is a clouding of the lens in the eye; this clouding is called a cataract. Mostly, this clouding is related to old age. In fact, the majority of Americans aged 80 and above have experienced this clouding or have already undergone a cataract surgery at a particular...
- Differences Between Optometrists, Opticians, and Ophthalmologists
Safeguarding Your VisionWe are all dependent on our vision in more ways than we realize. Without a healthy vision, we would be unable to smoothly do a lot of things. Our vision enables us to properly work and recognize faces and objects.There are numerous factors that can affect our eyes, including...
- What is Age-Related Cataracts?
When the eye lens changes with age, cataracts develop and your vision becomes blurry. A clear structure, the lens is located at the back of the pupil. Light streams in via the cornea and the lens directs it to the retina when it enters the eye.When you start to age, cataracts can begin developing,...
- How to Prevent Cataracts
When aging and physical injury affect the tissues that consist of your eye’s lens, cataracts develops.Some genetic disorders lead to different health challenges and enhance the risk of suffering cataracts. Other medical and eye conditions that can also cause cataracts are trauma, diabetes past eye...
- Dr. Corwin W Li O.D.2174 Shattuck Ave Berkeley CA 94704
- Mr. Adam L Hickenbotham OD420 Estudillo Ave San Leandro CA 94577
- Dr. Alvin B Chua O.D.395 Hickey Blvd Daly City CA 94015
- Dr. Jeff Azus OD1635 Divisadero St. San Francisco CA 94127
- Dr. Jeffrey W. Lem O.D.120 Kearny St. San Francisco CA 94108
- Dr. Anousheh Mortazavi OD2300 Hilltop Mall Rd San Pablo CA 94806