Dr. Vivian Peraza is a pediatrician practicing in Miami, FL. Dr. Peraza is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Peraza diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Peraza can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Univ Central Del Este (Uce)- Esc De Med- San Pedro De MacOris 1986
Universidad Central del Este (UCE) Facultad de Medicina 1986
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Waterbury Hosp Hlth Ctr, Pediatrics
- Waterbury Hospital Health Center Program
Dr. Vivian Peraza M.D.'s Practice location
Miami, FL 33126Get Direction
Dr. Vivian Peraza M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Peraza
- The Value of Clinical Intuition: Kids also Experience Drug Side Effects
Clinical intuition is difficult to describe. Personally, it is the art of integrating nonverbal information that a patient presents in order to reach a diagnosis, reducing the need for diagnostic testing. This is especially important in children who often react differently to procedures, tests and...
- Taming Your Child's Temper Tantrum
Temper TantrumsTemper tantrums have been defined by experts as an unplanned display of anger or emotions by children. Children will often whine, scream, or cry during a tantrum. They may hold their breath or widely swing their arms and legs. Children between the ages of one and four experience the...
- An Appendectomy for Appendicitis
Appendicitis is the inflammation of the appendix, a tube-like extension attached to the large intestine. The appendix has no known function, but one thing for certain is that one can live without it with no apparent consequences.Appendicitis is a life and death kind of matter and should be treated...
- Treating Autism
Since symptoms of autism can vary depending on the child, and behaviors can often change over time, treatment solutions should be tailored to individual needs. A program should improve a child’s communication skills while addressing social, behavioral, and learning aspects of a child’s life....
- Is Shingles Contagious? How Do You Get Shingles?
Shingles is a contagious viral infection that is caused by the varicella zoster virus, the same virus that causes chickenpox. This virus affects a particular nerve section, causing painful rashes on the skin connected to that particular nerve. The rash normally appears in a form of a band on any...
- Mesenteric Adenitis: Symptoms, Causes, and Treatment
Introduction Mesenteric adenitis is the inflammation of the lymph nodes present in the mesentery, which is the membrane that attaches the small intestine to the abdominal cavity wall. It usually causes abdominal pain, especially in children and teenagers. Lymph nodes contain lymphocytes, which are...
- Dr. Greta Stiebel-Chin O.D.8170 Man O War Road Palm Beach Gardens Florida 33418
- Octavio Vasconcello-Cohen11880 SW 40th Street Miami Florida 33175
- Dr. Gloria R. Riefkohl MD3100 SW 62nd Avenue Miami Florida 33155
- Dr. Isidro A. Lopez M.D.,1495 Northwest 20th Street Miami Florida 33142
- Dr. Doris Aguilar M.D.2135 S. Congress Ave. Palm Springs Florida 33406
- Norma V. Vasconcello11880 SW 40th Street Miami Florida 33175