Dr. David N Adams MD
Physiatrist (Physical Medicine)1500 Line Avenue Suite 200 Shreveport LA, 71101
Dr. David Adams is a physiatrist practicing in Shreveport, LA. Dr. Adams is a medical doctor specializing in physical medicine and rehabilitation. As a physiatrist, Dr. Adams focuses on a patients ability to function, and can treat multiple conditions that affect the brain, nerves, spine, bones, muscles, joints, ligaments and tendons. Dr. Adams can diagnose and treat pain that is a result of injury, disease or a disabling condition. Physiatrists often lead a team of physical therapists, occupational therapists and physicians in a patients treatment or prevention plan.
Education and Training
La State Univ Sch of Med In Shreveport, Shreveport La 1980
Louisiana State University School of Medicine in New Orleans 1980
Physical Medicine and RehabilitationAmerican Board of Physical Medicine and RehabilitationABPMR
- Profound lymphopenia and bacteraemia.
- Shortcut detection of the vanB gene cluster in enterococci by a duplex real-time PCR assay.
- Cervical thymic cyst.
- Formation of microscale gradients of protein using heterobifunctional photolinkers.
- Micropatterning gradients and controlling surface densities of photoactivatable biomolecules on self-assembled monolayers of oligo(ethylene glycol) alkanethiolates.
- Chronic Pain
- Peripheral Neuropathy
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Neck Pain
- Pinched Nerve
- Herniated Disc
- Spinal Stenosis
- U Tx Sw Med Ctr Affil Hsps, Physical Medicine And Rehabilitation; Lsu Hlth Sci Ctr-Univ Hosp, Anatomic And Clinical Pathology
- Uthsc 1981
- LSU HEALTH SCIENCES
Dr. David N Adams MD's Practice location
Shreveport, LA 71101Get Direction
SHREVEPORT, LA 71107Get Direction
Dr. David N Adams MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Adams
- Scoliosis Pain: Treatment, Management, and Exercises
Scoliosis is a serious condition that often occurs more in females than in males. The condition itself can be hard to diagnose at the start, which is why the healthcare professional will subject the patient to several tests, including asking them to touch their toes as well as to find out if their...
- Pain Between the Shoulder Blades
IntroductionPain between the shoulder blades is also known as interscapular pain. It is a symptom that is often caused by minor issues, such as a muscle strain. However, being aware of such symptom is also very important since it may also be a sign of more serious conditions, such as lung cancer...
- The Main Causes of Lower Back Pain
Brief AnatomyThe back is composed of layers of muscles that hold the spinal column in place. It is involved in moving, twisting, and bending, which is why the back is prone to muscle strain.The spinal column is made up of vertebrae that are divided into five regions. The spinal column provides...
- Complications of Osteoporosis
Osteoporosis is a condition that results in bone loss. There are no visible signs or symptoms of this disorder; it only becomes noticeable when you suddenly suffer from bone breakage or fractures. Pain resulting from osteoporosis can affect the quality of your life or even trigger detrimental...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- How Does a Psychiatrist Treat Insomnia?
What is the First Step to Initiate When You Have Been Diagnosed with Insomnia?The most important step to finding a solution for your insomnia is to get to the root of it. Have a conversation about it with your family and inquire as to whether your insomnia may potentially be hereditary or genetic....
- Dr. Kathleen K Majors MD1500 Line Avenue Shreveport LA 71101
- Dr. Jenness Doniphan Courtney MD1801 Fairfield Ave Shreveport LA 71101
- Dr. Leigh Henderson MD1455 E Bert Kouns Loop Shreveport LA 71105
- Dr. Rama Letchuman MD1500 Line Avenue Shreveport LA 71101
- Dr. Felicia Denise Sankey M. D.1800 Irving Pl Shreveport LA 71101
- Dr. John Eric Bicknell MD7925 Youree Drive Shreveport LA 71105