Dr. Laura Gregor-hodne is a Chiropractor practicing in Milford, MA. Dr. Gregor-hodne specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Gregor-hodne seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Laura Jude Gregor-hodne D.C.'s Practice location
Milford, MA 01757Get Direction
MILFORD, MA 01757Get Direction
Dr. Laura Jude Gregor-hodne D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Sciatica?
What is sciatica?Lower back pain is a very common condition that is often incorrectly managed. Back pain is a challenge in itself since it demands medical support and is a leading source of social, psychological, and physical disabilities. The majority of back pains are self-limiting and simple,...
- Scoliosis Pain: Treatment, Management, and Exercises
Scoliosis is a serious condition that often occurs more in females than in males. The condition itself can be hard to diagnose at the start, which is why the healthcare professional will subject the patient to several tests, including asking them to touch their toes as well as to find out if their...
- 7 Simple Exercises to Alleviate Your Lower Back Pain
1. Standing hamstring stretch...
- Chiropractic Care for Arthritis
Chiropractic has been successful and effective in managing the symptoms of arthritis. With regular treatment, pain is decreased and the need for medications is reduced or won't be needed. Chiropractic care can also restore lost range of motion and flexibility, increase muscle strength and improve...
- What Is a Lower Back Pain with Sciatica?
Lower back pain is a common problem experienced by most people at some point during their lifetime. There are several causes for lower back pain with sciatica, and the intensity of pain can range from dull to quite severe. Men and women are equally affected by this condition. Most cases of back pain...
- What Causes an Upper Back Pain?
Any pain or discomfort in and around the shoulders and upper areas of your back is referred to as upper back pain. Pain may occur due to a strain or poor posture over a period of time, or as a result of sudden injury or trauma. In recent times, the use of computers has lead to an increase in upper...
- Dr. Allan D Hughes D.C.121 Millbury Ave Millbury MA 01527
- Dr. Joshua Edward Dunsky D.C.600 Worcester Rd Framingham MA 01702
- Dr. Frances L Aragao D.C.655 Mendon Rd Cumberland RI 02864
- Dr. Peter J. Kevorkian D.C.1446 High St Westwood MA 02090
- Dr. Stephen J Nault DC33 Oak Ave Worcester MA 01605
- Dr. Georgianna K Donadio DC3 Cameron Place Wellesley MA 02482