Dr. Eudora Barbara Grazette MD
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)7300 France Ave S Suite 328 Minneapolis MN, 55435
Dr. Eudora Grazette is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Minneapolis, MN. Dr. Grazette specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Grazette can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Grazette can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
University Of Liverpool MD
University of Liverpool Faculty of Health and Life Sciences 1976
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
- Premenstrual Syndrome (pms)
- Bellevue Hospital Center 1979
- NYU Langone Medical Center 1979
Dr. Eudora Barbara Grazette MD's Practice location
Minneapolis, MN 55435Get Direction
Dr. Eudora Barbara Grazette MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Grazette
- How Can Multiple Myeloma Affect My Bones?
What is Multiple Myeloma?Multiple myeloma is a blood cancer that is also known as hematologic cancer. It is characterized by the uncontrollable multiplication of a certain population of plasma cells (also known as malignant plasma cells, or myeloma cells). Plenty of similar antibodies, known as...
- Causes and Symptoms of Metrorrhagia
What is metrorrhagia?Metrorrhagia is also known as dysfunctional uterine bleeding, which is a common gynecological complaint among women of reproductive age. This condition is also commonly experienced during the first few years of menarche. If abnormal bleeding occurs during menarche, then it is...
- New Imaging Could Predict Whether Breast Cancer Will Spread
When it comes to the treatment of any type of cancer, the earlier the disease is caught and diagnosed, the better chance of success treatment has. Medical providers have worked to develop strategies for catching breast cancer at an early stage over the recent years. Women who may be more prone to...
- Are IUDs More Effective Than Oral Contraceptives?
According to experts, intrauterine devices (IUDs) are more effective than the morning after pills in contraception. A recent study has shown that morning after pills have a higher rate of failure, when compared to the coils, a small copper device that is placed in the womb by a trained nurse or...
- What Are The Causes of Miscarriages?
Spontaneous end of pregnancy before the fetus reaches its 20th week of growth is known as a miscarriage. It is also referred to as spontaneous abortion caused by natural events. Studies show that about 15% of the reported pregnancies lead to miscarriages, and most of them are within the first...
- What Are Submucosal Leiomyomas?
Submucosal leiomyomas are non-cancerous tumors occurring at the wall of the uterus. It’s common in women of childbearing age. Most women with fibroids might not experience any visible symptoms. For some women, the symptoms of submucosal fibroids could become so severe that they interfere with...
- Dr. Patricia Young Kohls MD1737 Beam Ave Saint Paul MN 55109
- Dr. Catherine Lee Kodama MD303 E Nicollet Blvd Burnsville MN 55337
- Dr. Karen L Hessel M.D.3366 Oakdale Ave N Minneapolis MN 55422
- Dr. Jori S Carter MD420 Delaware St Se Minneapolis MN 55455
- Dr. Christine Marie Sarkinen MD5700 Bottineau Blvd Minneapolis MN 55429
- Dr. John E Savage M.D.310 Smith Ave N Saint Paul MN 55102