Dr. Lorina Shinsato is a naturopathic physician practicing in REDMOND, WA. Dr. Shinsato specializes in proactive prevention and treatment. Dr. Shinsato combines holistic healing methods with traditional solutions to medical illness. Providing both individual and family care, the most common ailments treated are allergies, chronic pain, digestive issues, obesity, heart disease, fertility, menopause, cancer and chronic fatigue syndrome. Naturopathic Physicians place a strong emphasis on natural remedies that add to the broad spectrum of remedies available.
Dr. Lorina R Shinsato N.D., EAMP's Practice location
REDMOND, WA 98052Get Direction
Dr. Lorina R Shinsato N.D., EAMP's reviewsWrite Review
- Ghee: Health Benefits, Uses, and Its Process
What is ghee?For thousands of years, ghee has been used across the globe for various purposes. It is truly considered as an ancient health food. Back in 2000 BC, butter was first known by people. It became very popular in the northern regions of India, but did not survive well in warmer parts of...
- Can Turmeric Help Fight Cancer?
What is cancer?Cancer is the term given to a group of diseases where cells uncontrollably grow. All types of cancer usually begin in cells and can develop anywhere in the body. It begins when there are changes in a cell or a group of cells. The human body is composed of millions and millions of...
- The Health Benefits of Papaya
Papaya is one of the highly popular fruits available in all parts of world; it is equally liked by people of all age groups. The fruit is available in the market all year round. They are always in season, because the papaya plant's cultivation cycle is not an annual one. The ripened fruit is...
- Tamarind 101: 14 Amazing Health Benefits of Tamarind
More often than not, tamarind is used by deseeding the fruit and the pulp layer first and then extracted before it is used in a dish. It is also used for cleaning copper vessels, especially brass items. Although tamarind has many uses, they are still not known to many. Its scientific name...
- St. John's Wort for Depression Treatment
The scientific name of St. John’s wort is Hypericum perforatum, which is a powerful medicinal herb that has anti-inflammatory properties. This herb has been long been used due to its health benefits, especially in relieving depression. Ancient Greek physicians believed that this herb possessed a...
- What Is Astragalus Root: Health Benefits and Side Effects
What is astragalus?Astragalus is a plant that belongs to the family of legumes and beans (Leguminosae). It has a long history of boosting the immune system and fighting against diseases. Astragalus has always been a part of traditional Chinese medicine for thousands of years. However, today, the...
- Dr. Jill C. Ghormley ND4530 Union Bay Place NE Seattle WA 98105
- Dr. Brenden Cochran N.D.16108 ASH WAY SUITE 109 Lynnwood WA 98087
- Rhian Mae Young3922 148th St. Bothell Washington 98012
- Dr. Patrick Bufi N.D.6135 Seaview Avenue Northwest Seattle Washington 98107
- Dr. Michelle M. Turcotte2227 152nd Ave NE Redmond Washington (WA) 98052
- Dr. Annette Marie Sacksteder ND, EAMP1600 E Jefferson St Seattle WA 98122