Dr. Jack Cassell is a urologist practicing in Mount Dora, FL. Dr. Cassell specializes in diseases of the urinary tract and the male reproductive system. This includes areas of the bladder, urethra, kidneys, penis and prostate. Urology is a surgical specialty and requires knowledge in other areas of expertise such as gynecology and internal medicine due to the variety of clinical problems that are involved.
Education and Training
St George',s University MD
St George',s University 1982
St. George's University School of Medicine 1982
UrologyAmerican Board of UrologyABU
- Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (bph)
- Prostate Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
- Enlarged Prostate
- Interstitial Cystitis
- Univ Fl Affil Hosps, Urology; Umdnj-Univ Hosp, Urology; Umdnj-Univ Hosp, General Surgery
- UMDNJ University Hospital
- The University Hospital, Newark 1984
- University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey 1983
- University of Florida Program
- Urology - (University of Florida)
- UROLOGIC ONCOLOGY, UNIVERSITY OF FLORIDA AFFILATED HOSPITALS, GAINESVILLE, FL 1987
- University of Florida, Gainesville, FL - Urologic Oncology
Dr. Jack L Cassell MD's Practice location
Mount Dora, FL 32757Get Direction
Dr. Jack L Cassell MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Cassell
- 5 Tips on Living with Prostate Cancer
5 Tips on Living with Prostate CancerBeing diagnosed with cancer is a blow to the lives of very many men. Some think that once they have been diagnosed with prostate cancer, it is the end of their lives. This is not true. Someone can be have prostate cancer and still manage to live a happy and...
- What are the Treatment Options for Genital Warts?
Genital Warts is an STD in which a person develops soft growth on the genital areas. Though the visible warts go away on their own, it becomes difficult to treat them when HPV virus enters the bloodstream. There is no remedy for removing HPV completely but the visible warts can be removed either...
- What Doctor Can I See if I Have Genital Herpes?
Seizures, blood clots, and other life-threatening complications can arise from dehydration, which develops when the body lacks enough fluids. According to studies, energy and mood can be greatly affected even by mild dehydration. So detecting dehydration early is crucial although the signs will not...
- How Common is Testicular Cancer?
Testicular cancer is a form of cancer which affects the male testes or sex glands encased within the scrotum, a loose sac of tissue that hangs freely below the penis. Germ cells are specialized cells lining several heavily coiled tubular structures within the testes that are responsible for...
- Does Bladder Cancer Require Chemotherapy for Treatment?
Does bladder cancer require chemotherapy for treatment?Bladder cancer can be treated through a number of ways and chemotherapy is one of them. Chemotherapy is an important treatment method and it works well in many cases. However, to understand whether it is necessary, it is important to know what...
- What is Hydrocele?
Hydrocele is a medical condition in which the scrotum becomes swollen because of buildup of fluid in the processus vaginalis. It is an uncomfortable situation that if left as is could disappear on its own (in the cases of one-year-olds and below), but should be dealt with in time to reduce the...
- Dr. Thomas G Cangiano MD270 Northlake Boulevard Altamonte Springs FL 32701
- Dr. Sijo Joseph Parekattil MD1600 SW Archer Rd Gainesville FL 32610
- Dr. Marvin Jason Young MD2500 W Lake Mary Blvd Lake Mary FL 32746
- Dr. Jacqueline E. Hamilton MD10000 W Colonial Dr Ocoee FL 34761
- Dr. Gary Alan Kalser M.D.3824 Oakwater Cir Orlando FL 32806
- Dr. Jeffrey D Brady M.D.1812 N Mills Ave Orlando FL 32803