Dr. Karyn J. Israel M.D.
Hematologist-Oncologist | Hematology & Oncology701 Ostrum St Suite 403 Bethlehem PA, 18015
Dr. Karyn Israel is a hematologist oncologist practicing in Bethlehem, PA. Dr. Israel specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of blood diseases such as anemia, hemophilia, sickle-cell disease, leukemia and lymphoma. Hematologist Oncologists are also trained in the study of cancer and its attack on other organs.
Education and Training
Umdnj-Robt W Johnson Med Sch- New Brunswick Nj 1984
University of Medicine And Dentistry of New Jersey / Robert Wood Joh 1984
University of Medicine And Dentistry of New Jersey / Robert Wood Johnson Med 1984
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Medical Oncology
- Mem Sloan-Kettering Cancer Ctr, Medical Oncology; Umdnj-R W Johnson Med Sch, Internal Medicine; North Shore Univ Hosp, Internal Medicine
- Umdnj-Rw Johnson Affil Hosp
Dr. Karyn J. Israel M.D.'s Practice location
Bethlehem, PA 18015Get Direction
Dr. Karyn J. Israel M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Israel
- Woman Who Battled Lymphoma Three Times Starts Support Group
Battling cancer is just that - a battle. To make it through once is an incredible feat, but one Virginia Beach woman survived the terrible condition three times. Now, she is starting a support group so other women can have the incredible outcome she had as well.Lynne's storyUnfortunately, most...
- Teen Finds Strength to Give Back After Battling Lymphoma
Ayden Mills is a 14-year-old middle school student residing in Vancouver, Washington. It’s easy to wonder how someone could be an inspiration at such a young age, but what Mills has gone fought through is nothing short of amazing. Mills’s story shows how it is possible to fight through even the...
- Arizona Firefighters Raise Funds for Lymphoma Stairclimb
Jackson County Fire District #5 partnered with Dutch Bros. Coffee in Phoenix, Arizona to help raise funds for the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society’s Scott Firefighter Stairclimb in Seattle, which took place at the Columbia Center on March 11th, 2018. All of the money raised for the stairclimb go to...
- This New Zealand Native Beat Cancer Eight Times
Being diagnosed with cancer can be a world-shaking experience. Going through the necessary chemotherapy and radiation treatment to beat cancer can be a difficult struggle, but coming out cancer-free feels incredibly liberating.Maybe it’s that feeling of having beaten cancer that can make suffering...
- The Link Between Lymphoma Radiotherapy and Mesothelioma
One of the more common forms of treatment for lymphoma is radiotherapy. This involves using radiation to kill the cancer cells in the lymph nodes. New studies have produced concerning findings regarding radiation therapy, and point towards another induced risk of using the practice.The StudyThe...
- 'Sophie the Brave' Fights Childhood T-Cell Lymphoma
The story of 2-year-old Sophie Skiles and her arduous battle with T-cell lymphoma pulls at one’s heartstrings while also causing one to marvel at the faith of her Mom, Shelby.The public first learned of Sophie when a newscast about her was posted online October 20, 2017. (KLTB/abc) It soon made it...
- Hayman Salib3465 Nazareth Rd Easton PA 18045
- Dr. Nay Thi Tun M.D.,250 S 21st St Easton PA 18042
- Dr. Sheikh Asim Ali M.D.3401 N Broad St Philadelphia PA 19140
- Dr. Mitchell B Alden D.O.915 Lawn Ave Sellersville PA 18960
- Dr. Anna Alina Niewiarowska M.D.800 Ostrum St Bethlehem PA 18015
- Dr. Julie M Jaffe M.D.1669 Dominican Way Santa Cruz CA 95065