Dr. Karina Viloria is a general practitioner practicing in SAN JUAN, PR. Dr. Viloria does not specialize in one area of medicine, however provides routine health care services. General practitioners typically have regular, even life-long patients who they provide health care services to. Dr. Viloria provides services including physical exams, immunizations, and diagnosing and treating multiple illnesses and injuries. General practitioners typically work in private offices and clinics and have staffs of nurses and administators.
Karina Liliette Viloria M.D.'s Practice location
SAN JUAN, PR 00915Get Direction
Karina Liliette Viloria M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Team of Specialists Should I Contact if I Have Meningitis?
As complex as it is, meningitis can sometimes be a threat to life. Treating meningitis can be tricky, hence, it needs a team of medical practitioners to make a diagnosis and offer treatment for the condition. You can call your doctor immediately under the following circumstances:...
- Can You Feel the Symptoms of Sepsis?
Sepsis can be classified as a secondary illness which occurs as the body's reaction to a certain infection. Our body has its own capacity to fight a number of infections, germs and diseases through our immune system. Sepsis is also known as blood poisoning or septicaemia, and can lead to extreme...
- Animal Farms May Spread Antibiotic-Resistant Bacteria
A report, in BMC Microbiology, shows that antibiotic-resistant bacteria that are capable of producing life-threatening diseases could be originating from animal farms. Antibiotics are commonly used farms to promote the growth of animals. “The insects in the animal farms, including flies and...
- Is Vaccination an Old Method or Another Achievement of the Modern Era?
In the early 19th to the 20th century, parents would have been surprised to know that future generations would be free from childhood diseases. Diphtheria was then one of the most common diseases that took the lives of thousands of children, while polio left thousands of children crippled. Measles...
- Heart Palpitations: When Is It a Sign of Something Serious?
Heart palpitations, although it feels like a scary experience, are not always a sign of something serious. These palpitations are harmless but there are some instances when it could be a signal to a serious heart disease, especially if it is associated with other symptoms. This article explains...
- What Are Lymph Nodes, Where Are They, and What Do They Do?
What Are Lymph Nodes?The different systems in the body play a role in keeping the body to work and function properly. The lymphatic system is as important as other systems. It is a complex network of valves, thin vessels, nodes, ducts, and organs. The lymphatic system helps protect and preserve the...
- Dr. Edward J Navas M.D.7530 Congress Street New Port Richey Florida 34653
- Roberto FernándezCarr 173 Km 6.0 Cidra PR 00739
- Dr. Jose P Pizarro otero M.D.12901 Bruce B Downs Blvd Tampa FL 33612
- Dr. Indira Nahir Allende M.D.Cond Vista Verde San Juan PR 00921
- Dr. Wilfredo Eddy Bravo M.D.Damasco F16, Aturas de Villa del Rey Caguas PR 00727
- Dr. Graciany Miranda grajales M.D.2018 Pulliam St San Angelo TX 76905