Dr. Patricia Alexander is a psychologist practicing in Tacoma, WA. Dr. Alexander specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Alexander evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Alexander because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Patricia Ann Alexander PHD's Practice location
Tacoma, WA 98431Get Direction
Dr. Patricia Ann Alexander PHD's reviewsWrite Review
- Wishes Come True For These Two Inspiring People with Autism
Many people believe autism to be an obstacle that can hold people back from achieving their dreams. This is of course totally untrue, and the story of one PhD student shows exactly why this statement was false.The story of Kelvin SmithKelvin Smith is a graduate of Auburn University who is pursuing...
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for Children
There are a number of characteristics that separate children and adolescents from adults. However, the main difference between the two is the fact that adults are more in control of every aspect of their lives compared to children and adolescents.We do find it normal for a child to experience...
- What are the Symptoms of Bipolar Disorder?
Bipolar disorder is a complex mental disorder that leads to uncontrollable mood swings and severe risky behaviors. Otherwise known as manic-depressive disorder, this mental condition is associated with moods that sway between depression and mania. When an individual is not experiencing moods of...
- Marriage, Relationships, and Autism
An autism diagnosis can be life changing in many ways, but many wonder how it will impact their relationships, marriages, and other long-term plans.MarriageLife is like a roller coaster. There are highs and lows.However, your partner is supposed to be there through all of it with you, and you will...
- Treatments for Schizophrenia
What Is Schizophrenia?Schizophrenia is a severe and chronic mental disorder that can affect how an individual feels, thinks, and behaves. Individuals with schizophrenia can appear as though they have lost their grasp on reality. Although schizophrenia is less common than other mental disorders, the...
- Can Aquatic Therapy Benefit Children with Autism?
Children with autism face a ton of obstacles and challenges throughout their day to day lives. Parents, researchers, and medical professionals work tirelessly to try and find new ways of helping children with autism with sensory disabilities. There are a host of new therapies and techniques that...
- Dr. David Cornwell Brose PHD1901 S Union Ave Tacoma WA 98405
- Dr. Karstin Lee Slade PH.D.Mamc 9040 Reid St Tacoma WA 98431
- Dr. Pamela Lyn Sarlund-heinrich PSY.D.33507 9th Ave S Building C Federal Way WA 98003
- Dr. Natasha Estelle Chung Other834 S 296th Pl Federal Way WA 98003
- Dr. Lauren Nicole Hollrah PSY.D.1815 Sw Marlow Ave Portland OR 97225
- Dr. Julia Elizabeth Mclawsen PH.D., R.PSYCH.9601 Steilacoom Blvd SW Lakewood WA 98498