Dr. Matthew Powers is an internist practicing in Naples, FL. Dr. Powers specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Powers provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Univ of South Fl Coll of Med, Tampa Fl 1982
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Wm Beaumont Hosp, Internal Medicine
Dr. Matthew P Powers MD's Practice location
Naples, FL 34105Get Direction
Dr. Matthew P Powers MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Symptoms of Gout in Knee
What is gout in knee?Gout in knee is an inflammatory condition that causes swelling and pain in the knee joints. In the US, approximately 1-2 people in every 100 suffer from gout. Men are more likely to be affected by this condition than women with a peak-incidence age of 75. There are recurrent...
- How to Choose the Right Conditioner for Your Hair
Remember that not all hair products are good for everyone. Understanding how to choose the right conditioner is very important to get healthy locks.In most cases, your professional hair stylist would be able to choose the right conditioner for your hair. This is mostly based on the texture of your...
- Can Your Diet Affect Your Sleep?
Foods that you should eat to ensure a good night's sleep:...
- Everything You Need to Know About the Zika Virus
What is Zika virus?Zika virus (Flavivirus) isn`t a new virus, initially, it was found in Uganda and called after the place where the virus was first detected- Zika forest (1947). It is a mosquito-borne virus, which is transmitted from a particular species of infected insects (Aedes), the aggressive...
- The Top 10 Health Threats For Men
Here is a list of the top 10 dangerous diseases men can face in their lifetime. Don't be alarmed; many of these diseases are preventable and treatable. 1. Heart attack and cardiac arrestHeart attacks are caused by a blockage of any arteries that supply blood to the heart. Arteries can get clogged...
- What Is Vistaril Used For?
What is Vistaril (hydroxyzine)?Vistaril is a medication used to reduce central nervous system activity. It is an antihistamine drug that can help reduce the effects of histamine in the body and relieve symptoms of allergy, such as histamine-induced itch, hives, and contact dermatitis.Vistaril is...
- Dr. Karen Marie Henrichsen D.O.4685 Tamiami Trail North Naples Florida 34103
- Dr. Nachelle R. Aurelien MD311 9th St N Naples Florida 34102
- Dr. Leonard S. Girsh M.D.325 DUNES BLVD NAPLES FL 34110
- Dr. Justin J Polga MD240 Crandon Boulevard Key Biscayne FL 33149
- Dr. Adil Mohamed Sanaulla MD350 7th St N Naples FL 34102
- Dr. Phyllis A Neef MD3501 Health Center Blvd Bonita Springs FL 34135