Dr. William Samuel Revell MD
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)200 S Herlong Ave Suite F Rock Hill SC, 29732
William S. Revell, MD, specializes in obstetrics and gynecology, and has completed extensive training in advanced laparoscopic surgery.
Education and Training
Med Coll of Ga Sch of Med, Augusta Ga 1977
Medical University of South Carolina College of Medicine 1977
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
- Ablation, Amenorrhea, Amniocentesis And More
- Gestational Diabetes
- High Blood Pressure (hypertension)
- MemberAmerican Academy of Pro-Life Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Member Executive Committee of Palmetto Council Boy Scouts of America
- Member of Young Life Area Committee
- Univ Of Al Hosp, Obstetrics And Gynecology
- University of Alabama Affiliated Hospitals
- University of Alabama Hospital Program
Dr. William Samuel Revell MD's Practice location
ROCK HILL, SC 29732Get Direction
Dr. William Samuel Revell MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Revell
- Autoimmune Disorders Affect Birth Rates
New research suggests that more than half of women who suffer from autoimmune disorders, like rheumatoid arthritis (RA) and lupus, have fewer babies than planned. This study is the first of its kind to find an association between autoimmune disorders and different conditions, like infertility,...
- Alternative Treatments for Obesity
Obesity refers to the accumulation of extra body fat than the normal body requirement. If your body mass index (BMI) is above 30, then you are considered as obese. The factors that influence obesity include age, body build, sex, and height.Obesity can be treated without involving medication or...
- What to Expect During Your First Trimester
For women, being pregnant is very exciting time. However, not all women experience pregnancy in the same way. Some women experience discomfort from the onset of pregnancy while other women feel great and are glowing. Pregnancy is a roller-coaster- different for every woman, and a time where we...
- Breast Cancer: Signs, Symptoms, and Diagnosis
Breast cancer is the second most common cause of cancer related deaths in women. If breast cancer is diagnosed early, you are more likely to have a better outcome. So, it is always best to know the common signs and symptoms of breast cancer. Most women suffering with breast cancer may not show any...
- Do I Need the HPV Vaccine?
HPV stands for human papilloma virus, which can be sexually transmitted and affects more than 20 million people in the country. There are different types of the papilloma virus, which infects about 6 million people every year in the US. This virus causes cervical cancer in women, which is one of the...
- Is Vaginal Discharge Normal?
Vaginal discharge is a whitish fluid containing dead cells and bacteria from the vagina. This discharge protects the vagina from infections and keeps it clean. Some amount of vaginal discharge is normal in all women, and often varies in consistency and color. It may range from clear a fluid to...
- Mrs. Sharrol Elizabeth Barnes M.D.5933 Blakeney Park Dr Charlotte NC 28277
- Dr. William E Porter MD6324 Fairview Rd Charlotte NC 28210
- Dr. Christopher B Benson M.D.1721 Ebenezer Rd Rock Hill SC 29732
- Dr. John G Phillips M. D.200 South Herlong Avenue Rock Hill SC 29732
- Dr. Astrid Genda Jain MD7810 Providence Rd Charlotte NC 28226
- Dr. Tommy Lambros Megremis M.D.13657 Providence Rd Matthews NC 28104