Dr. Saadiah Mirza Ahmed D.O.
Endocrinology-Diabetes | Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism1000 Harrington St Mount Clemens MI, 48043
Dr. Saadiah Ahmed practices Endocrinology in Mount Clemens, MI. Dr. Ahmed specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases related to hormone imbalance, and the bodys glands in the endocrine system. Endocrinologists are trained and certified to treat a variety of conditions, including menopause, diabetes, infertility, and thyroid disorders, among many others. Dr. Ahmed examines patients, determines means of testing, diagnoses, and decides the best treatment methods.
Education and Training
Mi State Univ, Coll of Osteo Med, East Lansing Mi 2002
Dr. Saadiah Mirza Ahmed D.O.'s Practice location
Mount Clemens, MI 48043Get Direction
SAINT CLAIR SHORES, MI 48080Get Direction
Dr. Saadiah Mirza Ahmed D.O.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Ahmed
- How does Alcohol Affect Diabetes?
Alcohol provides calories, like many other foods, and gets processed like fat in the body. Drinking alcohol increases the level of blood sugar levels and has to be taken with discretion. One should drink alcohol only if blood sugar levels are under control. It is always better to have a discussion a...
- The Impact Marijuana Can Have on Type 2 Diabetes Patients
Now more than ever, citizens across the nation and the world have begun to ponder the potential benefits of marijuana. As the drug has been classified as a schedule 1 within the United States, research surrounding any potential benefits had been slowed. With a growing interest in the proposed...
- Reasons for Ketones in Urine
What are ketones?Everybody has ketones. The body produces ketones when there is not enough insulin that will convert sugar into energy. Ketones are chemicals produced by the liver from fatty acids. The liver then sends ketones into the bloodstream, so the tissues and muscles can utilize them as...
- What Is the Generic Version of Tradjenta?
Generic Name: LinagliptinBrand Name: TradjentaWhat is Tradgenta (linagliptin)?Tradjenta is an oral antidiabetic medicine that helps regulate blood sugar levels of individuals with type 2 diabetes. It is mostly recommended for individuals who are unable to control their blood sugar levels through...
- Link Found Between Hormone Therapies and Diabetes Among Transgender Patients
Transgender Patients and Recent Studies Relating to DiabetesThose who are having issues with diabetes already know what issues can be faced, in the present and down the road. Knowing when to seek help for these issues is challenging enough, but those who are transgender already face many more...
- Dr. Hussein Elbadawi M.D.4201 St. Antoine UHC Detroit Michigan 48201
- Dr. Luis Fernando Ospina MD17412 W 13 Mile Rd Franklin MI 48025
- Dr. Monika Elizabeth Olchawa M.D1225 W Lake Street Melrose Park IL 60160
- Dr. Abdul Al-kassab MD2970 Crooks Rd Rochester MI 48309
- Dr. Shubhi Sehgal MD7815 E Jefferson Ave Detroit MI 48214
- Dr. Jagatbhai A Amin M.D.36232 Garfield Rd Clinton Township MI 48035