Shannon Kegley is a physical therapist practicing in Burnsville, MN. Shannon Kegley specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Shannon Kegley can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Shannon Kegley will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Shannon Jeanne Kegley DPT, PT's Practice location
Burnsville, MN 55337Get Direction
EAGAN, MN 55121Get Direction
Shannon Jeanne Kegley DPT, PT's reviewsWrite Review
- Fibromyalgia: Dietary Guidelines to Reduce Your Symptoms
Although there is no prescribed diet for the treatment of fibromyalgia symptoms, many individuals find that changes in their food intake — quality and quantity — impact the severity of their symptoms. An awareness of what you are eating is a key to understand how food impacts your...
- Can Certain Lifestyle Choices Influence the Symptoms of Multiple Sclerosis?
Multiple sclerosis (MS) is an illness that affects the body’s nervous system and whose cure has yet to be found. MS is characterized by varying signs and symptoms depending on which part of the nervous system is affected. The main and most common signs and symptoms observable in most patients...
- Understanding Relapsing-Remitting Multiple Sclerosis (RRMS)
Most patients who are diagnosed with multiple sclerosis usually fall under the category of having RRMS. In most patients, relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis in the course of the disease changes after several decades and usually becomes worse, and the patient’s diagnosis is likely to progress...
- Trapezius Muscle Strain: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
A flat rectangular band of tissue is known as the trapezius muscle. The paired muscles form a diamond shape, hence it resembles a trapezoid (diamond shaped quadrilateral). It makes up for the majority of superficial cervical as well as thoracic musculature. It has the look of a kite. It runs from...
- What are the Benefits of Plyometrics?
Plyometrics, plyos, or jump training, is an exercise regimen developed to improve power, agility, and speed. These exercises were developed originally for the Olympic athletes to enhance their performance. Now, these rebounding exercises have become very popular among others, particularly for...
- Costochondritis Physical Therapy Exercises
What is costochondritis?Costochondritis is the inflammation of the cartilage present in the rib cage. This condition usually affects the cartilage of the upper rib area, where the sternum (breastbone) is attached. This area is also called the costosternal joint or costosternal junction. Chest...
- Melissa T. Hennes DPT11995 Singletree Ln Eden Prairie Minnesota 55344
- Megan Louise Cahill DPT640 Jackson St Saint Paul MN 55101
- Susan James Jacobsen PT2450 Riverside Ave Minneapolis MN 55454
- Terrance L Buisman PT825 Nicollet Mall Minneapolis MN 55402
- Urbae Y Hall PT2001 Blaisdell Ave Minneapolis MN 55404
- Mark W Siewert PT825 Nicollet Mall Minneapolis MN 55402