Dr. Pramod Thaker is a general practitioner practicing in Framingham, MA. Dr. Thaker does not specialize in one area of medicine, however provides routine health care services. General practitioners typically have regular, even life-long patients who they provide health care services to. Dr. Thaker provides services including physical exams, immunizations, and diagnosing and treating multiple illnesses and injuries. General practitioners typically work in private offices and clinics and have staffs of nurses and administators.
Education and Training
Medical College Baroda 1964
Agartala Government Medical College 1965
- Beth Israel Med Ctr, General Surgery; St Josephs Hosp-Prov Unit, Flexible Or Transitional Year
Dr. Pramod B Thaker M.D.'s Practice location
Framingham, MA 01702Get Direction
Dr. Pramod B Thaker M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Restless Legs Syndrome: Get the basics
Restless Legs Syndrome: Get the basicsRestless legs syndrome also referred to as Willis-Ekbom disorder is a very common condition affecting the nervous system causing an irresistible desire to move the legs.The condition can also trigger an irritating crawling or slinking condition in the feet,...
- Alternative Treatments for Dengue Fever
On the heels of the four viruses Dengue 1 through 4, a fifth potentially lethal strain of the virus was discovered in 2013 that further complicated the search for a vaccine and cure for dengue fever. Treatment either at home or in hospitals is confined to re-hydration of the water deficient body...
- What Is Chronic Sinusitis: Symptoms, Causes, and Treatment
IntroductionChronic sinusitis is the inflammation of the sinuses that tend to persist for 12 weeks or more, despite treatment attempts. Another term for chronic sinusitis is chronic rhinosinusitis, which causes mucus buildup due to an impaired drainage of the sinuses. People with chronic sinusitis...
- Lifestyle Tips to Reduce Ulcerative Colitis Flare-Ups
Ulcerative colitis is one of those medical conditions a person must learn to live with for the rest of their life. It has no cure, and ignoring the symptoms can be potentially deadly. After the initial bout with ulcerative colitis, and with proper treatment, the individual is said to be in remission...
- What is Tonsil Grading?
In the back of the throat, there is a lymphoid group of tissues known as the tonsils. In the throat, there are four groups of tonsillar tissues, including palatine, lingual, adenoid, and nasopharyngeal. Each tonsil is covered by pink mucosa and is composed of tissue similar to lymph nodes. Pits...
- The 3 Types of Urinary Tract Infections
Urinary tract infections (UTIs) are common worldwide, among both men and women, and they can occur at all ages. However, women are more likely to develop urinary tract infections than men. A UTI is caused by a bacterial infection in the urinary tract. When bacteria enter the urinary tract, they are...
- Dr. Nicholas Thomas Lacava MD360 W Boylston St West Boylston MA 01583
- Dr. Judy Korik Weinstock M.D.372 Washington St Wellesley Hills MA 02481
- Dr. Halina Stec MD115 Nassau Avenue Brooklyn NY 11222
- Dr. Betty Wood MD24 Minot Ave Acton MA 01720
- Dr. Jasmine V Vartikar M.D.637 Washington St Brookline MA 02446
- Dr. Charles D Howard MD, MMM, CHCQM42 Patton Road Ayer MA 01432