Eduard Volfovitch Kotlyarov MD
Radiologist | Diagnostic Radiology50 N Perry St Pontiac MI, 48342
Dr. Eduard Kotlyarov is a radiologist practicing in Pontiac, MI. Dr. Kotlyarov specializes in diagnosing and treating injuries and diseases using medical imaging techniques such as X-Rays, magnetic resonance imaging and computed tomography exams. These techniques offer accurate visibility to the inside of the patients body and help to detect otherwise hidden illnesses so that they can be treated quickly and efficiently.
Education and Training
First Moscow Sechenov Med Institute Moscow Russia 1965
Nuclear MedicineAmerican Board of Nuclear MedicineABNM
Radiologic PhysicsAmerican Board of Radiologic PhysicsABRP
RadiologyAmerican Board of RadiologyABR
- Cost/benefit analysis and capital investment decisions in nuclear cardiology.
- Hemorrhagic erosive gastritis. Appearance on gated cardiac imaging.
- Long-term results and patterns of disease recurrence after radical operations for lung cancer.
- Single photon emission computed tomography in phencyclidine and related drug abuse.
- [Colorectal cancer screening based on quantitative determining of fecal hemoglobin and transferrin].
- [Principles of evaluation of results of radiophosphorus diagnosis of malignant neoplasms].
- Role of bone scanning in carcinoma of the breast.
- Thyroid scanning of the patient with history of childhood irradiation.
- Diagnostic efficiency of gallium 67 citrate scans in Hodgkin's disease.
- Myocardial imaging with 201thallium.
- Second International Congress of Nuclear Medicine and Biology.
- History of Russian radiology: 1896-1917.
- Geo Washington Univ Hosp, Diagnostic Radiology; Barnes-Jewish Hosp-S Campus, Nuclear Medicine
- 1st Moscow Med School
Eduard Volfovitch Kotlyarov MD's Practice location
Pontiac, MI 48342Get Direction
LAPEER, MI 48446Get Direction
Eduard Volfovitch Kotlyarov MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Kotlyarov
- How to Prepare for a Biopsy
A biopsy procedure is a very important procedure, which is used to identify the underlying cause of your abnormal body tissues. Depending on your condition and the location of the tissue abnormality, different types of biopsies may be performed on you. A biopsy preparation, therefore, depends on...
- What to Expect After a Biopsy
Biopsies may vary differently depending on the type and location of the tissues and how hard are they to obtain. The medical term used to describe such method is “invasiveness.” A less invasive procedure will, for example, take place in a doctor’s office the same day an abnormal tissue is...
- Reasons Why You Need a Biopsy
OverviewA biopsy is a procedure that involves the removal of a sample tissue in the body to examine it closely under a microscope. The tissue is mainly examined to diagnose a certain disease. Some may use a needle or surgical methods to remove any lumps or suspicious nodules in the body. Some...
- Everything You Need to Know About X-Rays
What is an X-ray procedure?An X-ray is a quick diagnostic procedure to see the insides of your body. It is an essential tool used to diagnose many health conditions. It involves passing a very tiny burst of invisible electromagnetic radiation to a part of your body or your whole body and capturing...
- Everything You Need to Know About Biopsy Procedures
What is a biopsy?A biopsy is a medical procedure, which is mostly used in diagnosing cancer. In this procedure, a small tissue sample is taken from your body for a closer examination under the microscope. A biopsy is usually recommended by your doctor if initial tests in your body suggest an...
- What is Compartment Syndrome?
Compartment syndrome refers to the excessive buildup of pressure within the muscle compartments of the body. This will affect the functioning of the nerves and lead to cell death based on the intensity and duration of the pressure built up. Bleeding and inflammation after an injury usually leads to...
- Prashant Jolepalem M.D.19 Bradhurst Ave Hawthorne NY - New York 10532
- Mehran Salari M.D.22250 Providence Drive Southfield Michigan 48075
- Kevin O'Brien MD11800 East 12 Mile Road Warren Michigan 48093
- David William Brandel687 Addington Lane Ann Arbor Michigan 48108
- Michael Farah Other3601 W 13 Mile Rd Royal Oak MI 48073
- Anant Krishnan Other3601 W 13 Mile Rd Royal Oak MI 48073