Dr. Audie Gaddis is a psychologist practicing in Harrisonburg, VA. Dr. Gaddis specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Gaddis evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Gaddis because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Audie D Gaddis PHD's Practice location
Harrisonburg, VA 22801Get Direction
Dr. Audie D Gaddis PHD's reviewsWrite Review
- 12-Year-Old Pianist with Autism Blows Audience Away on Harry Connick Jr. Show
Tina Velazquez knew that her son, Jacob, was special very early on. When he was just 13 months old, he was not speaking; however, he had learned the entire alphabet by heart. By the age of 2, he had memorized all 50 states and the 7 continents. During this time, Jacob was also diagnosed with speech...
- Breaking a World Record to Highlight Autism Awareness
In San Antonio, volunteers are getting together to make the world's biggest blanket fort to highlight autism awareness.The idea for the blanket fortSo, how did people decide to gather to build the world's biggest blanket fort? As many of history's most influential decisions have been made, some...
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for Children
There are a number of characteristics that separate children and adolescents from adults. However, the main difference between the two is the fact that adults are more in control of every aspect of their lives compared to children and adolescents.We do find it normal for a child to experience...
- The Problem of Late Diagnosis for Girls with Autism
More and more research continues to show that females with autism are getting the short end of the stick. Autism has frequently been thought of as a disorder that affects mostly boys. As it turns out this way of thinking is leaving many girls underdiagnosed and stuck in the shadows. Every year more...
- What is Autism?
Autism is a developmental disorder that affects an individual's communication, social, and interpersonal skills. For individuals with this neurological disorder, their normal brain development supporting communication and social skills are impaired. Autism is also known as autism spectrum disorder...
- Why Do Hallucinations Happen?
IntroductionHallucinations are sensations that people perceive as real, but in reality, are only created by their mind. A person's five senses are often affected. Examples are hearing voices without anyone around or seeing images that are not real. Such symptoms are may due to mental illnesses, drug...
- Cassandra Kennell PHD755 Martin Luther King Jr Way Harrisonburg VA 22801
- Elaine Hartman Mcgann PHD1241 N Main St Harrisonburg VA 22802
- Dr. Trevor Francis Stokes PH.D.James Madison University Harrisonburg VA 22807
- Dr. Randy L Weber PH.D.36 Southgate Ct Harrisonburg VA 22801
- Dr. Joseph F. Pellegrino PH.D.481 E Market St Harrisonburg VA 22801
- Dr. Rowland Ward Shank PHD1755 Oregon Pike Lancaster PA 17601