Dr. Paul Drohan is an ear, nose and throat (ENT) doctor, also known as an otolaryngologist, practicing in Augusta, GA. Dr. Drohan specializes in diseases and disorders of the ear, nose and throat as well as other parts of the head and neck. Such structures an ENT may work on include the sinuses, larynx (voice box) and mouth in addition to the ear, nose and throat. There are seven areas of expertise that an ENT might specialize in, and these are: allergies; facial reconstructive surgery; head and neck; laryngology; otology/neurotology; pediatric otolaryngology; and rhinology.
Education and Training
Mechanical Engineering 1967
OtolaryngologyAmerican Board of OtolaryngologyABOto
- Washington Hosp Ctr, Otolaryngology; Kaiser Permanente Med Ctr-Sf, General Surgery; Kaiser Permanente Med Ctr-Sf, Flexible Or Transitional Year
Dr. Paul S. Drohan M.D.'s Practice location
Augusta, GA 30905Get Direction
Dr. Paul S. Drohan M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Can Sinusitis Cause Vomiting?
Can Sinusitis Cause Vomiting?Sinusitis is a medical condition that can be accompanied by a wide range of symptoms. The symptoms vary between individuals and also between adults and children. Yes, sinusitis can cause vomiting, but it occurs only in specific or rare cases, usually when the condition...
- What Is a Thyroid Biopsy?
In a thyroid biopsy, a small tissue sample of your thyroid gland is removed and then examined under a microscope to test for an infection, cancer cells, and other thyroid disorders. The thyroid is a small gland located in lower part of the neck, just below the larynx. The gland's main function is...
- What Is Pituitary Dwarfism?
IntroductionPituitary dwarfism, also called growth hormone deficiency, is a medical condition wherein the pituitary gland does not produce sufficient amounts of growth hormone. This deficiency often results in children’s slow growth or short stature.An adult with pituitary dwarfism has an average...
- What is a Peritonsillar Abscess?
A peritonsillar abscess, also known as a quinsy, is a rare and serious complication of your tonsils. A peritonsillar abscess is a condition that forms in the tissues of your throat next to any of the tonsils.The peritonsillar space is a space which is found between each tonsil and the throat wall. A...
- What Could Halitosis Mean?
IntroductionHalitosis is also referred to as bad breath in layman’s term. Having bad breath can be embarrassing and may sometimes cause anxiety. Bad breath is commonly experienced by people. In fact, 1 in every 15 people experiences halitosis on a regular basis. Halitosis has a number of...
- How Can I Stop Snoring?
Snoring can affect not only your sleep but also your family members and friends, if you sleep in the same room with them. Snoring can lead to sleep problems, fatigue during day, irritability, and other health problems. About 45% of adults in the world are affected by snoring, and it is more commonly...
- Dr. Brent Alan Metts MD,PHD102 Thomas Rd West Monroe LA 71291
- Dr. William H Moretz MD818 Saint Sebastian Way Augusta GA 30901
- Dr. Eyad Khabbaz M.D.1120 15th St Augusta GA 30912
- Dr. Jonathan Michael Walsh M.D.300 W Hospital Rd Augusta GA 30905
- Dr. James Fitzhugh Kimbrough MD340 North Belair Rd Evans GA 30809
- Dr. Michael William Groves M.D.1120 15th St Augusta GA 30912