Dr. Mohan S Mital MD
Cardiologist | Cardiovascular Disease1123 Franklin St Johnstown PA, 15905
Dr. Mohan Mital is a cardiologist practicing in Johnstown, PA. Dr. Mital specializes in diagnosing, monitoring, and treating diseases or conditions of the heart and blood vessels and the cardiovascular system. These conditions include heart attacks, heart murmurs, coronary heart disease, and hypertension. Dr. Mital also practices preventative medicine, helping patients maintain a heart-healthy life.
Education and Training
Kgs Med Coll- Univ Of Lucknow- Lucknow- Up- India 1963
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Cardiovascular Disease
- Western Pennsylvania Hosp, Cardiovascular Diseases; Western Pennsylvania Hosp, Internal Medicine
Dr. Mohan S Mital MD's Practice location
Johnstown, PA 15905Get Direction
Dr. Mohan S Mital MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Mital
- Angina Pectoris: What are the Symptoms, Causes, and Treatment?
Angina pectoris is a symptom of a coronary artery disease which causes chest pain due to less blood flow to the heart muscle. Angina pectoris is also known as angina, and this problem can be a recurring issue or a sudden acute issue. Angina pectoris can be defined as pressure, stiffness, tightness...
- Congestive Cardiac Failure: What is Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy (CRT)?
Do you want to know what Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy (CRT) is? Do you know exactly how your heart functions? It works in a rhythm. It beats 60 to 100 times per minute, and when it beats, it pumps oxygenated blood to your whole body. When the heart relaxes immediately after each beat, impure...
- Alternative Treatments for Congestive Heart Failure
Congestive heart failure is a serious heart condition where the heart cannot pump the required amount of blood needed for the body’s circulatory system. Prevention is the most important step for congestive heart failure, and this can be achieved through a healthy diet and lifestyle. If the usual...
- What is Angina?
Angina refers to chest discomfort, tightness, or pain that occurs due to a reduction in blood supply to the muscles of the heart. People commonly confuse this chest pain and discomfort with indigestion. Angina can cause an individual's chest to feel heavy, achey, tight, in addition to a burning...
- What Is Pituitary Dwarfism?
IntroductionPituitary dwarfism, also called growth hormone deficiency, is a medical condition wherein the pituitary gland does not produce sufficient amounts of growth hormone. This deficiency often results in children’s slow growth or short stature.An adult with pituitary dwarfism has an average...
- What are the Causes and Symptoms of Ventricular Tachycardia?
Tachycardia refers to rapid heartbeat, with more than 100 beats per minute. When this fast rhythm starts from the lower chambers of the heart (the ventricles) this condition is referred to as ventricular tachycardia. This fast beating heart rate may lead to a condition called ventricular...
- Dr. Jude Arnold Mugerwa MD1111 Franklin Street Johnstown Pennsylvania 15905
- Dr. William E Smeal MD321 Main St Johnstown PA 15901
- Dr. Robert G Stenberg MD1123 Franklin St Johnstown PA 15905
- Dr. William R Cook MD1111 Franklin St Johnstown PA 15905
- Dr. Charles J Oschwald MD1123 Franklin St Johnstown PA 15905
- Dr. Rod Alan Wall M.D.1123 Franklin St Johnstown PA 15905