Dr. Kathleen Tigue is a pediatrician practicing in Dickson City, PA. Dr. Tigue is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Tigue diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Tigue can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Temple Univ Sch of Med, Philadelphia Pa 1994
Temple University School of Medicine 1994
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Ear Infection
- Plantar Wart
- Menstrual Cramps
- Strong Mem Hsp U Rochester, Pediatrics
- Strong Mem Hsp University Rochester
- Strong Memorial Hospital of the University of Rochester Program
Dr. Kathleen A Tigue MD's Practice location
Dr. Kathleen A Tigue MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Tigue
- Children Who Snore May Develop Behavioral Problems
A new study shows that snoring, breathing through one's mouth, and stopping breathing while asleep may lead to behavioral problems in children. Earlier studies have shown that these disorders in sleeping are known as hyperactivity.The study recruited pregnant women who were due to deliver between...
- Former Rock Stars Develop App to Teach Music to Children with Autism
According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, 1 in 59 children in the United States has been diagnosed with autism. Being a complex developmental disorder, autism encompasses several impairments including persistent challenges in speech and nonverbal communication, accompanied by...
- Causes and Treatments of Croup (Barking Cough)
What is a barking cough?The medical term for a barking cough is croup. It is a medical condition that tends to irritate a child's upper airways. It can also be used to describe the inflammation of the larynx and trachea in children. There are a variety of reasons or inflammatory conditions, which...
- 5 Tips on Living with Strep Throat
Strep throat is an infection that causes sore throat or pharyngitis. It is usually called an infection of the tonsils and throat. Strep throat is caused by bacteria living in the nose and throat known as group A streptococcus. Just like other bacterial infections, you can get the disease from a...
- What Are Fraternal Twins?
Fraternal twins definitionFraternal twins are commonly known as "non-identical twins" and can be simply defined as siblings who share the same womb but with different amniotic sacs and placentas. Biologically, they are said to be "dizygotic" meaning two different sperm cells fertilized two...
- Is This Genital Herpes or do I have Cold Sores?
Herpes is caused by the herpes simplex virus (HSV). This virus causes both genital herpes and oral herpes (cold sores). However, the strain varies, with the herpes simplex virus type 1 (HSV1) causing cold sores while the herpes simplex type 2 (HSV2) causes genital herpes. HSV1 is mostly transmitted...
- Dr. Allen J Orehek MD231 Belmont Tpke Waymart PA 18472
- Dr. Tanya Kumaria M.D.1000 Blythe Blvd Charlotte NC 28203
- Dr. Chaklader N Jamal M.D.175 S Wilkes Barre Blvd Wilkes Barre PA 18702
- Dr. Steven James Leung M.D.760 N Denton Tap Rd Coppell TX 75019
- Dr. Nephi A Walton M.D.One Children's Place Saint Louis MO 63110
- Dr. Douglas Ronald Lincoln MD, MPH3181 SW Sam Jackson Park Rd Portland OR 97239