Dr. Renee Garofalo is an optometrist practicing in Fort Worth, TX. Dr. Garofalo specializing in providing eye care services to patients. As an optometrist, Dr. Garofalo performs eye exams, tests vision, corrects vision by prescribing eye glasses or contacts, detects certain eye disorders and manages and treats vision problems. Optometrists often work closely with ophthalmologists who may need to further treat patients with surgical procedures.
- Comparison of ease of swallowing of dietary supplement products for age-related eye disease.
- Corneal staining and subjective symptoms with multipurpose solutions as a function of time.
- Contact lens-induced circumlimbal staining in silicone hydrogel contact lenses
- Contact lens lipid spoliation of hydrogel and silicone hydrogel lenses.
Dr. Renee J Garofalo O.D.'s Practice location
Fort Worth, TX 76116Get Direction
FORT WORTH, TX 76134Get Direction
Dr. Renee J Garofalo O.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- How to Prevent Cataracts
When aging and physical injury affect the tissues that consist of your eye’s lens, cataracts develops.Some genetic disorders lead to different health challenges and enhance the risk of suffering cataracts. Other medical and eye conditions that can also cause cataracts are trauma, diabetes past eye...
- Treatments for Cataracts
A cataract is blurring of the lens of the eye. The lens is oval-shaped and mostly consists of water and protein. It is located at the back of the iris and pupil. The lens protein molecules are organized in a way that makes it clear so that light can pass through it to the retina. The focus of the...
- What Causes Albinism?
What is albinism?Albinism is a group of genetic disorders that cause little or no production of the natural pigment called melanin. The color of your skin, hair, and eyes depend on the type and amount of melanin produced by your body. Most individuals with albinism have sun sensitivity, which makes...
- What Causes Iritis?
What is iritis?The colored part of the eye is called the iris. When the iris gets inflamed, the condition is called iritis, which is also called anterior uveitis. The muscles present in the iris help in pupil contraction and relaxation. The anterior and posterior chambers of the eye are also...
- Eye Twitching: Causes and How to Stop It
What is eye twitching?While it may seem like a normal experience of the eye, eye twitching could become irritating and could be a cause for concern when it persists for a long period of time and with higher frequency. In medical terms, eye twitching is known as blepharospasm, which is defined as an...
- Reasons Why You Would Need a Cataract Surgery
Unfortunately, no particular drug or types of eye drops have been found to specifically reverse or prevent the formation of cataracts. There are eyeglasses that can be recommended by your doctor if you develop nearsightedness or blurred vision as a result of cataract formation. A surgical procedure...
- Dr. Jonathan Nicholas Valamides O.D.6060 Azle Ave. Fort Worth TX 76135
- Dr. Kendra L. Deberry O.D.3963 Boat Club Rd Fort Worth TX 76135
- Dr. Clyde Singleton O.D.7451 Mccart Ave Fort Worth TX 76133
- Dr. Jonathan Edward Hebda O.D4101 S Cooper St Arlington TX 76015
- Dr. Jennifer Lynn Deakins O.D.505 J Davis Armistead Bldg Houston TX 77204
- Dr. Michael T Christensen O.D.6201 South Freeway Fort Worth TX 76134