Dr. Claudia L. Cala morales M.D.
Family Practitioner7500 BARLITE BLVD SAN ANTONIO TX, 78224
Dr. Claudia Cala morales is a family practitioner practicing in SAN ANTONIO, TX. Dr. Cala morales specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Cala morales possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Dr. Claudia L. Cala morales M.D.'s Practice location
SAN ANTONIO, TX 78224Get Direction
Dr. Claudia L. Cala morales M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Cala morales
- Can My Period Be the Cause of My Anemia?
Anemia is sometimes more commonly referred to as low iron because its root cause is less iron being produced by the body. There are staggering numbers of people increasing in the world every year who are under the torment of this notorious disease. The basic dysfunction starts within the red blood...
- How Exactly Does Terbinafine Work to Treat Jock Itch?
What is terbinafine?Terbinafine is an antifungal that works by stopping fungi from growing. Topical terbinafine is used for the treatment of fungal skin infections, such as ringworm, jock itch, and athlete's foot. Oral terbinafine tablets are often prescribed when it comes to treating fungal...
- Causes, Treatment, and Prevention of Petechiae
Petechiae are tiny dots that appear as red, brown, or purple in color beneath the skin. They are usually seen in clusters on the stomach, buttocks, arms, and legs. However, they may also appear inside the mouth or on the eyelids. Petechiae may indicate different conditions, which can range from...
- Non-Medical Treatments for High Blood Pressure
High blood pressure, or hypertension, is a critical condition that should be taken very seriously. If left untreated for a long period of time, it can lead to fatal consequences. Many people who suffer from this condition underestimate its significance and do not follow their doctors' orders. It is...
- Is Shingles Contagious? How Do You Get Shingles?
Shingles is a contagious viral infection that is caused by the varicella zoster virus, the same virus that causes chickenpox. This virus affects a particular nerve section, causing painful rashes on the skin connected to that particular nerve. The rash normally appears in a form of a band on any...
- Tylenol-Codeine Side Effects
OverviewTylenol (acetaminophen) and codeine are used for the treatment of mild to moderate pain. Aside from pain, acetaminophen is also used to reduce fever. Tylenol is not a habit-forming drug. However, when this drug is taken in large dosages, serious liver damage including other negative side...
- Dr. Judith A. Moss D.O.720 Pleasanton Rd San Antonio TX 78214
- Dr. Ricardo A. Arevalo-Sosa M.D.6428 Bandera Rd San Antonio Texas 78238
- Dr. Joel N Robinson D.O.2200 Bergquist Dr San Antonio TX 78236
- Dr. David N. Lopez M.D.4910 Golden Quail San Antonio TX 78240
- Dr. Pedro A. Calzada M.D.2235 Thousand Oaks Dr San Antonio TX 78232
- Dr. Armando Antonio Sanchez M.D.11212 State Highway 151 at Christus Santa Rosa San Antonio TX 78251