Dr. Achal R Dhruva MD
Ear-Nose and Throat Doctor (ENT)6811 Austin Center Blvd # 300 Austin TX, 78731
Dr. Dhruva is married with three children. He enjoys spending time with his family, playing tennis, and reading.
OtolaryngologyAmerican Board of OtolaryngologyABOto
- MemberTravis County Medical Society
- University of Connecticut Affiliated Hospitals 2006
Dr. Achal R Dhruva MD's Practice location
Austin, TX 78731Get Direction
CEDAR PARK, TX 78613Get Direction
Dr. Achal R Dhruva MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Dhruva
Patient's Parent and a Registered Nurse.
- Reasons Why You Need a Blepharoplasty
Blepharoplasty: What is it?Blepharoplasty or plastic surgery of the eye is a common surgical operation, which is done to improve the appearance of your eyelids. It is a procedure used to modify the configuration and contour of both the upper and lower eyelids. It is, therefore, done for cosmetic...
- How to get a Better Night's Sleep
Having a troubled sleep makes us wake up feeling all the more tired in the morning. Some of the reasons for sleep loss are very clear. It can include a crying infant, noisy neighbors, or even espresso nightcaps. Thomas Roth, PhD, director of the Sleep Disorders Center at Henry Ford Hospital in...
- Shortness of Breath – When to See a Doctor
Shortness of breath, medically known as dyspnea, is described as a strong tightening in the chest, a feeling of suffocation or air hunger. The description of shortness of breath varies depending on its cause.Maximum cases of shortness of breath are observed in patients suffering from any heart or...
- Hearing Loss: All You Need to Know About Hearing Loss
Hearing loss or hearing impairment is defined as a partial or complete inability to hear. People who have chronic ear infections mostly develop hearing loss. However, the condition can also be caused by several reasons such as aging, heredity, noise pollution, and certain diseases or...
- What is Sinusitis? Get the Facts
The sinuses are four interconnected hollow spaces within the cranial bones of the face. These airy cavities exist as mirror opposites on either side of the nose and under the forehead. They are lined with mucus-secreting epithelium and thin hair-like growths called cilia. Acute infection,...
- Dr. Scott William Franklin M.D.3201 South Austin Avenue Georgetown Texas 78626
- Dr. Matthew M Meigs MD940 Hesters Crossing Round Rock TX 78681
- Dr. Kent P Jones MD6811 Austin Center Blvd # 300 Austin TX 78731
- Dr. Wallace Edmondson Taylor M.D.300 Beardsley Ln Austin TX 78746
- Dr. Kendal Lance Stewart M.D.300 Beardsley Ln Austin TX 78746
- Dr. Taylor Hill Shepard M.D.4207 James Casey St Austin TX 78745