Dr. David Coatney is a Dentist practicing in Olean, NY. Dr. Coatney specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
David Coatney D.D.S.'s Practice location
Olean, NY 14760Get Direction
David Coatney D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Coatney
- Mason Motz Becomes A Chatterbox Once His Sleep Apnea Was Fixed
Mason Motz is a 6-year-old Texas youngster who now sings his favorite songs and talks to everyone who will listen to him. He is always asking his mom about her day and discussing the world with his brother. Every day, he leaves his family astounded, because, for over five years of his life, Mason...
- What Is Oil Pulling?
Oil pulling is an age-old Ayurvedic remedy that is getting a lot of attention these days as more and more people become health conscious. This Ayurvedic remedy is known as a detoxification procedure that keeps your teeth and mouth healthy. Although there are not that many formal scientific studies...
- When are Dental Crowns Recommended?
What is a Dental Crown?Dental crowns are used for saving damaged or broken teeth, as well as when a tooth requires a root canal treatment. In order for the dental crown to get attached to the tooth, the tooth needs to be reduced in size first.A dental crown is a prosthetic superstructure that...
- What Could Halitosis Mean?
IntroductionHalitosis is also referred to as bad breath in layman’s term. Having bad breath can be embarrassing and may sometimes cause anxiety. Bad breath is commonly experienced by people. In fact, 1 in every 15 people experiences halitosis on a regular basis. Halitosis has a number of...
- Why are my Gums Bleeding?
Bleeding gums can result from a number of other health conditions, and can also result from vigorous brushing of the teeth or even wearing dentures that don’t fit correctly.The most common causes of bleeding gums include:...
- Tips for Bad Breath
- Gregory Hughes Mccraith DDS623 Main St Olean NY 14760
- Dr. J Nicholas Porcello DDS3065 Buffalo Rd Allegany NY 14706
- Keyur Patoliya DMD402 Middletown Blvd Langhorne PA 19047
- Scott D Winokur DDS987 R C Hoag Dr Salamanca NY 14779
- Dr. O Boyce Mcdivitt DDS149 S Main St Portville NY 14770
- Dr. Julie Michelle Strauss DMD218 N 4th St Olean NY 14760