Dr. Robert S Crawford MD
Vascular Surgeon | Vascular Surgery22 S Greene St S10b00 Baltimore MD, 21201
Dr. Robert Crawford is a vascular surgeon practicing in Baltimore, MD. Dr. Crawford specializes in disorders relating to the arterial, venous and lymphatic systems. As a vascular surgeon, Dr. Crawford diagnoses and treats vascular diseases and performs vasular surgeries. Common conditions that a vascular surgeon treats are aneurysms, atherosclerosis and varicose veins. Vascular specialists might also treat trauma, venous ulcers, poor leg circulation, peripheral arterial disease and other vascular-related issues.
Education and Training
Virginia Commonwealth University School of Medicine 2002
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Venous Insufficiency
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm (aaa)
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Peripheral Artery Disease (pad)
- Vascular Disease
- Wayne State University School of Medicine Program
Dr. Robert S Crawford MD's Practice location
Baltimore, MD 21201Get Direction
ATLANTA, GA 30342Get Direction
Dr. Robert S Crawford MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Crawford
- Does Aneurysm Require Surgery?
An aneurysm is the formation of a bulge when the walls of the arteries weaken. It is an artificial condition that can remain undetected for years. If it ruptures, it could lead to many complications and, at times, even death. The following are a few figures concerning the deaths caused by different...
- Different Types of Heart Doctors Explained
IntroductionDoctors who specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions or diseases of the cardiovascular system (the heart and blood vessels) are called heart doctors or cardiologists. These specialists are trained to identify, treat, and help prevent heart issues. There are also different...
- The Causes of Varicose Veins
Also referred to as varicosities, varicose veins develop when the veins expand or become engorged and overcrowded with blood. Having a red or blue-purplish appearance, varicose veins can be very painful. They are commonly seen as engorged or elevated.The condition mostly affects women; however, half...
- What Is Atherosclerosis: Types, Symptoms, and Home Remedies
What is atherosclerosis?Atherosclerosis is also known as arteriosclerotic vascular disease or ASVD. It is a particular type of arteriosclerosis in which an artery wall gets thickened as an effect of attack and accumulation of white blood cells and rupture of the intimal smooth muscle cell producing...
- Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome: Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis, and Treatment
What is Ehlers-Danlos syndrome (EDS)?Ehlers-Danlos syndrome (EDS) is a group of genetic disorders that affect the body’s connective tissues, which are proteins that support the blood vessels, skin, bones, and other organs in the body. Connective tissues also provide elasticity and strength to the...
- How are Varicose Veins Diagnosed?
Blood from body organs is transported to the heart via blood vessels, or veins. Organs use oxygen to function, and they discharge blood that has been used that contains waste products like carbon dioxide. The veins then take the blood to the heart and back to the lungs, where the carbon dioxide is...
- Dr. Jeffrey J. Dormu D.O.8730 Cherry Ln Laurel Maryland 20707
- Dr. Dale Buchbinder M.D.6569 N Charles St Towson MD 21204
- Dr. Mouhamad O. Annous MD1900 E Northern Pkwy Baltimore MD 21239
- Dr. Thomas Reifsnyder M.D.1800 Orleans St Baltimore MD 21287
- Dr. Ahmad M. Abu-ghaida M.D.9105 Franklin Square Dr Rosedale MD 21237
- Dr. Robert Jeffrey Breslin M.D.5601 Loch Raven Blvd Baltimore MD 21239