Dr. Gerald Hautman is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Grand Haven, MI. Dr. Hautman specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Hautman can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Hautman can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
Wayne State Univ Sch of Med, Detroit Mi 1990
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
- St John Hosp & Med Ctr, Obstetrics And Gynecology; Spectrum Hlth-Blodgett Campus, Internal Medicine; Spectrum Hlth-Blodgett Campus, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- Spectrum Health Blodgett Campus
Dr. Gerald D. Hautman M.D.'s Practice location
Grand Haven, MI 49417Get Direction
Saint Paul, MN 55110Get Direction
Dr. Gerald D. Hautman M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Fat Injections Can Hinder Mammograms
Injecting fat from other parts of the body to augment breasts is becoming more popular than the traditional methods used for breast enlargement procedures. Studies have indicated that the injection of fat in the breast tissue can hinder mammograms.Two major studies published in the journal, Plastic...
- The Benefits and Risks of an IUD
What is an intrauterine device or IUD?An intrauterine device or IUD is a tiny, T-shaped birth control device. It is basically a plastic device, which is wrapped in copper. It also contains certain hormones. An IUD is inserted into the uterus by a doctor. There is a plastic string tied to the end of...
- Why Screening and Treatment for Gestational Diabetes is Important
Can gestational diabetes affect the development and growth of the baby? Gestational diabetes is a type of diabetes only develops during pregnancy, and most of the time, gestational diabetes is diagnosed during the last stage of pregnancy. If someone is diagnosed with diabetes during the earlier...
- Causes and Symptoms of Metrorrhagia
What is metrorrhagia?Metrorrhagia is also known as dysfunctional uterine bleeding, which is a common gynecological complaint among women of reproductive age. This condition is also commonly experienced during the first few years of menarche. If abnormal bleeding occurs during menarche, then it is...
- Having Small Babies May Increase the Risk of Heart Disease in Mothers
According to a new study, women who give birth to small, full-term babies have increased chances of developing heart diseases later in their life. The new study, conducted by the University of Texas Medical Branch in Galvesto, shows delivery of small babies as an independent predictor of heart...
- 1 Week Pregnant
IntroductionWomen who are not planning a pregnancy may not realize they are pregnant on week one. Some may not even know it even after week two. The reason is that there are a lot of variables when it comes to women’s monthly cycles, so most women tend to assume that they only have a late...
- Dr. Barbara E Puzycki M.D.664 Michigan Ave Holland MI 49423
- Dr. Michelle Paul Bahn-palma D.O.1700 Oak Ave Muskegon MI 49442
- Dr. Mark W Lenters M.D.664 Michigan Ave Holland MI 49423
- Dr. Thomas Vanwingen MD109 S Jackson St Spring Lake MI 49456
- Dr. Derick J Lenters M.D.664 Michigan Ave Holland MI 49423
- Dr. Meredith T Mann DO1700 Oak Ave Muskegon MI 49442