Dr. Marco Silva MD is a top Doctor in Beaumont, TX.With a passion for the field and an unwavering commitment to their specialty, Dr. Marco Silva MD is an expert in changing the lives of their patients for the better.Through their designated cause and expertise in the field, Dr. Marco Silva MD is a prime example of a true leader in health care.As a leader and expert in their field, Dr. Marco Silva MD is passionate about enhancing patient quality of life. They embody the values of communication, safety, and trust when dealing directly with patients.In Beaumont, TX, Dr. Marco Silva MD is a true asset to their field and dedicated to the profession of medicine.
Education and Training
Univ of Ca, San Diego, Sch of Med, La Jolla Ca 1997
Neurological SurgeryAmerican Board of Neurological SurgeryABNS
- Thos Jefferson Univ Hosp, Neurological Surgery; Stanford Univ Hosp, General Surgery
Dr. Marco Silva MD's Practice location
Beaumont, TX 77702Get Direction
Dr. Marco Silva MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What It's Like to Live with Type 2 Diabetes
Adapting to a healthier dietA type 2 diabetes patient needs to shift from an unhealthy diet and adapt to a much healthier diet. The recommended diet for type 2 diabetes patients includes three healthy daily meals. A type 2 diabetes patient is at risk of developing cardiovascular problems, so the...
- Obesity & Sleep Disorders, Affect Child's Ability to Learn
A new study has shown that weight, sleeping disorders, and inability to learn are all linked with each other in children. A child who is overweight and who does not get enough sleep may have difficulty learning. Moreover, a child who has learning disabilities has a higher risk of developing obesity...
- Did Muhammad Ali Develop Parkinson's Disease Before Retiring from Boxing?
Muhammad Ali, born Cassius Clay in Louisville, Kentucky, 1942, was a world-class boxer who dedicated most part of his adult life to refining his skills and excelling at the sport. Starting from the early age of 12, Ali entered the world of boxing after he had his bicycle stolen at the hands of a...
- What Is Pyrexia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction Pyrexia is the medical term for fever, in which the human body temperature rises above the average normal (37 degrees Celsius or 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit). Pyrexia is one of the most common symptoms of numerous medical conditions.There are multiple factors can affect the normal body...
- Questions You Should Be Asking Your Doctor
IntroductionAlthough doctors have the best intentions, it does not always mean that they will perfectly recognize their patient’s greatest need. For this reason, patients also need to take an active role when it comes to communicating with their doctor.One of the best ways to make sure that...
- Anemia Symptoms
What is anemia?Anemia occurs when there are low levels of red blood cells (RBCs) in the body. Red blood cells are the ones that carry oxygen all over the body. So when a person's RBC count is lower than normal, it means that there is not enough oxygen in the blood, causing symptoms of anemia, such...
- Dr. Ian F Angel M.D.2965 Harrison St Beaumont TX 77702
- Dr. Erwin Lo DR2965 Harrison St Beaumont TX 77702
- Dr. Steven Ian Rockman M.D.23920 Katy Freeway Katy TX 77494
- Gregory C. Diaz M.D.3560 Delaware St Beaumont TX 77706
- Dr. Uma Mahesh Kanojia M.D.3455 Stagg Dr Beaumont TX 77701
- Mr. Mohammad Salem Alhalabi MD2001 9th Ave Port Arthur TX 77642