Dr. Kathryn Emiko Wayman MD
Anesthesiologist2620 H East Barnett Road Medford OR, 97504
Dr. Kathryn Wayman is an anesthesiologist practicing in Medford, OR. Dr. Wayman ensures the safety of patients who are about to undergo surgery. Anestesiologists specialize in general anesthesia, which will (put the patient to sleep), sedation, which will calm the patient or make him or her unaware of the situation, and regional anesthesia, which just numbs a specific part of the body. As an anesthesiologist, Dr. Wayman also might help manage pain after an operation.
Education and Training
Univ of Nv Sch of Med, Reno Nv 1988
Touro University - Nevada Touro University Nevada College of Osteopathic Medicine 1988
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA
- Univ Ca Davis Med Ctr, Anesthesiology; Kaiser Permanente Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
- University Of California Davis Medical Center
- Stanford University Hospital/Kaiser Permanente Medical Center Program
Dr. Kathryn Emiko Wayman MD's Practice location
Medford, OR 97504Get Direction
Medford, OR 97504Get Direction
Dr. Kathryn Emiko Wayman MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Wayman
- Can HIV Cause a Rash?
Can HIV cause a rash?HIV is an infection that can be transmitted easily through the exchange of bodily fluids with infected people. If you get the HIV virus, it moves very fast through your bloodstream. As the virus runs through your body, it destroys and weakens the immune system by destroying...
- Atrial Fibrillation: What is a Catheter Ablation?
Atrial fibrillation - also known as AF or a-fib - is a medical condition that affects the rhythm of the heart. Problems that affect the rhythm of the heart cause a condition known as arrhythmia. This condition often causes irregular blood flow. It is quite common, with more than 200,000 cases in the...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Dr. Joseph Mark Savino M.D.825 Bennet Ave Medford OR 97504
- Dr. William Albert Barnett MD2620-H East Barnett Road Medford OR 97504
- Dr. Marcus Rampton M.D.Wamc Fort Bragg NC 28310
- Dr. Erich Christian Weber MD2620 H East Barnett Road Medford OR 97504
- Dr. James David Faraoni MD2620 H East Barnett Road Medford OR 97504
- Dr. Amy Louise Maher MD521 Parnassus Ave San Francisco CA 94143