Dr. Kathryn Adams is an internist practicing in San Diego, CA. Dr. Adams specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Adams provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Dr. Kathryn Marie Adams M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Kathryn Marie Adams M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Is Hair Dye Safe?
Dying one's hair is a common routine for men and women who experience changes in the color of their hair as they age. Although long-term safety of these products are not clear, there are some precautionary measures to be followed while using a dye.One should consider the following before dying his...
- Your Friends Can Influence Your Drinking Habits
Analysis of data from the famous Framingham Heart Study showed that friends, relatives and others with whom you hang out with decide how much of alcohol you drink, if you drink alcohol. In this study, 12,067 people were followed up for more than 30 years to study the association between lifestyle...
- How to Gain Weight in a Healthy Way?
One of the biggest myths that have been going on for quite a while in the area of weight management is that gaining weight is easier than losing weight.However, in reality, it can actually be extremely tough to gain weight just like losing weight. In most cases, people who want to gain weight end...
- 7 Everyday Anti-Aging Options You Can't Afford to Miss
Looking for foods that can turn back the clock and provide you with the best anti-aging benefits? There are six food groups that help you to lose weight and keep you young and healthy....
- Enuresis in Adults
What is enuresis in adults?Enuresis is the medical term for bedwetting, which is an issue most often seen in young children. However, certain adults also face this problem. In adults, it often becomes harder to talk about something, which is considered as a childhood problem. However, it is...
- Is Athlete’s Foot Contagious?
Athlete's foot is an infection caused by a fungus, which affects the skin of the foot. This fungal infection is one of the most common skin problems. The infection starts from the toes and may spread to other areas of the body. The foot may start becoming itchy and scaly. The skin may also develop...
- Dr. Maryam Jahangir Hekmat M.D.15004 Innovation Drive San Diego California 92128
- Dr. Nayana Trivedi M.D.320 Santa Fe Drive Encinitas California 92024
- Dr. Brij Gupta M.D.10158 Buena Vista Ave Santee CA 92071
- Facika Tafara MD1145 Broadway San Diego California 92101
- Dr. Lisa J. Wastila M.D.8939 Villa La Jolla Drive La Jolla California 92037-0945
- Unna N. McPherson-Albers8939 Villa La Jolla Drive La Jolla California 92037