Valeriano P Fugoso MD
Interventional Radiologist | Vascular & Interventional Radiology7253 Ambassador Rd Windsor Mill MD, 21244
Dr. Valeriano Fugoso is an interventional radiologist practicing in Windsor Mill, MD. Dr. Fugoso specializes in minimally invasive, targeted treatments. Interventional radiologists use X-Rays, MRIs and other advanced imaging to put catheters in the body in order to treat the source of the disease internally. Many conditions that once required surgery can now have less risk, less pain and fewer invasions when treated by an interventional radiologist.
Education and Training
Univ Of The Philippines- Coll Of Med- Manila- Philippines 1981
RadiologyAmerican Board of RadiologyABR
- Strong Mem Hsp U Rochester, Diagnostic Radiology; Henry Ford Hosp, Diagnostic Radiology; St Barnabas Med Ctr, Diagnostic Radiology
Valeriano P Fugoso MD's Practice location
Valeriano P Fugoso MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Fugoso
- Breakthrough Research on Facioscapulohumeral Muscular Dystrophy
A study which was recently published in the Natural Communications journal, outlines a major breakthrough in research around facioscapulohumeral muscular dystrophy, also known as FSHD.The study was performed by the University of Minnesota Medical School. Researchers at the university inserted the...
- Why Are Chia Seeds Beneficial to our Health?
These seeds were an integral part of Mayan and Aztec diets for years and were used as energy boosters in these early cultures. As many studies show, these seeds are good nutritional addition to foods. Chia seeds come in two colors: dark brown or black. The attractive quality of this food is that it...
- 5 Major Health Concerns for Women
According to Saralyn Mark, MD, senior adviser for the Office of Women's Health at the US Department of Health and Human Services, it is important for women to consult with their doctor to discuss their family medical history, to prepare for what they may encounter in their lifetime. Women must be...
- Separation Anxiety in Children: Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis and More
It’s normal for young children to feel anxious when they're separated from a loved one. However, when this fear occurs in a child above six years of age, is intense, and persists for more than four weeks, the child may have separation anxiety disorder.What is Separation Anxiety Disorder?Separation...
- Can Eczema Be Treated with Over-the-Counter Medications?
What is eczema?Eczema is a condition that affects the skin. Its typical symptoms include a rough inflamed skin with fluid-filled blisters that are itchy. Eczema most often affects the areas of the neck, inner elbows, behind the knees, the wrists, ankles, and the creases between the buttocks. The...
- How Mindfulness and Meditation Can Help Crohn's and Colitis
Maintaining a healthy and peaceful mind is an important part of overall health. When living with a chronic disease like inflammatory bowel, it can be easy to neglect psychological health. The physical pain, frequent hospital visits, and distressing gastrointestinal symptoms are all but relaxing for...
- Andrew Morton M.D.21 Crossroads Dr Owings Mills Maryland 21117
- Craig R Suchin MD25 Crossroads Drive Owings Mills MD 21117
- Carl Norman Miller M.D.1800 Orleans St Baltimore MD 21287
- Dr. Abhishek Srinivas M.D.600 N Wolfe St Baltimore MD 21287
- Allison L Oldfield MD7253 Ambassador Rd Windsor Mill MD 21244
- Dr. Robert Patrick Liddell M.D.1800 Orleans St Baltimore MD 21287