Dr. Kristine Aura Ortega M.D.
Family Practitioner300 N College St Greenville AL, 36037
Dr. Kristine Ortega is a family practitioner practicing in Greenville, AL. Dr. Ortega specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Ortega possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
Dr. Kristine Aura Ortega M.D.'s Practice location
Greenville, AL 36037Get Direction
PRATTVILLE, AL 36066Get Direction
Dr. Kristine Aura Ortega M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Ortega
- Candida Overgrowth Syndrome: How to Treat Candida Overgrowth?
What is Candida?Candida is a form of yeast or fungus, which lives in the mouth or intestines. The main role of Candida, when in proper levels, is to aid in digestion and nutrient absorption. However, when there is an overproduction of Candida, it breaks down the wall of the intestines and...
- Non-Medical Treatments for High Blood Pressure
High blood pressure, or hypertension, is a critical condition that should be taken very seriously. If left untreated for a long period of time, it can lead to fatal consequences. Many people who suffer from this condition underestimate its significance and do not follow their doctors' orders. It is...
- Tdap Vaccine for Whooping Cough
The Tdap vaccine protects the body from three diseases: tetanus, diphtheria, and whooping cough....
- When to See Your Doctor About Back Pain
One of the most common reasons why people visit their doctor is their back pain. According to the National Institute of Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases (NIAMS), 8 out of 10 people have some type of back pain. The pain originates in the spine and can manifest in multiple forms. The...
- What Is Chronic Sinusitis: Symptoms, Causes, and Treatment
IntroductionChronic sinusitis is the inflammation of the sinuses that tend to persist for 12 weeks or more, despite treatment attempts. Another term for chronic sinusitis is chronic rhinosinusitis, which causes mucus buildup due to an impaired drainage of the sinuses. People with chronic sinusitis...
- 5 Tips on Living with Binge Eating Disorder
Tip 1: Develop a healthier relationship with foodBingeing can easily get out of control, as it is often not about what you consume or the amount but the feeling you get once you start eating. It is all about stuffing yourself to suppress your feelings. The act of eating replaces the feelings you...
- Dr. Chiazom C Omeruah D.O.knights & red lion roads Philadelphia PA 19114
- Dr. Florencia Sellers M.D.44 Medical Arts Ct Greenville AL 36037
- Dr. Kaneez F. Leonard M.D.44 Medical Arts Ct Greenville AL 36037
- Dr. Vijay Tirumalasetty M.DOne Genesys Parkway Grand Blanc MI 48439
- Dr. Brandon Blake Slagley M.D.2152 Old Springville Rd Birmingham AL 35215
- Dr. Johnathon R Munoz MD29 L V Stabler Dr Greenville AL 36037