Dr. Michael Madigan practices Periodontics in Knoxville, TN. A periodontist is a dentist who specializes in the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of periodontal disease, and in the placement of dental implants. Dr. Madigan has expertise in the treatment of oral inflammation and often treats problematic periodontal cases, such as those with severe gum disease or a complex medical history. Some treatments that Dr. Madigan provides are scaling and root planing and root surface debridement.
Michael Patrick Madigan D.M.D's Practice location
Knoxville, TN 37922Get Direction
Michael Patrick Madigan D.M.D's reviewsWrite Review
- Connecting the Dots: Understanding the Link Between Severe Acid Reflux and Fibromyalgia
While it may seem odd that these two conditions are linked together, it turns out that fibromyalgia and gastrointestinal esophageal reflux disease are connected to each other. A recent study has looked at this comorbidity that many patients report having and have found that it is highly likely for...
- What Is Tramadol Used For?
Tramadol, sold under the brand name "Ultram" in the United States, is a synthetic opioid analgesic used to manage moderate to moderately-severe pain. It is generally used to relieve pain as that experienced during chronic conditions like arthritis or after surgery. Tramadol Hcl 50 mg also arrives in...
- A New Treatment for Dandruff
Getting to the root of dandruffComplete treatment of dandruff has been an elusive dream for many people. Over-the-counter shampoos and scalp treatments are the most common approach for controlling dandruff. “But these methods are beneficial for those who have mild forms of dandruff and not severe...
- Parasite Cleanse: Symptoms, Diet, and Home Remedies
What are parasites?There are a variety of parasites which can cause disruption in the intestinal tract. Infections caused by parasites are a very common trend in international travelers over the past couple of years. These parasites cause a lot of varied symptoms such as vomiting, chills, pain in...
- Can Obesity Lead to Death?
Being overweight or obese can make you more prone to various health issues such as diabetes, heart illness and specific cancers. Being overweight as a result of pregnancy may trigger temporary or long-standing health complications to the mother and the baby.You will learn more about the relationship...
- The Link Between Rheumatoid Arthritis and Gum Disease
Many diseases interact with rheumatoid arthritis, causing concern for patients and their families. Common diseases that have high comorbidity rates with rheumatoid arthritis are other autoimmune disorders. Lupus is an example of a disorder that might be correlated. Other diseases frequently...
- Dr. Robert Craig Cain DDS2040 Castaic Lane Knoxville TN 37932
- Dr. John Douglas Sterrett DDS, MSO1121 E Lamar Alexander Pkwy Maryville TN 37804
- Dr. Jack Towler Bauguss DDS MS6311 Kingston Pike Knoxville TN 37919
- Dr. Danny Adkins DDS1301 Old Weisgarber Rd Knoxville TN 37909
- Dr. Ronald Loy Kilgore DDS8912 Town And Country Circle Knoxville TN 37923
- Dr. George R. Wilson D.D.S.150 E Division Rd Oak Ridge TN 37830