Dr. Murillo V Mangubat M.D.,
Urologist17 W Red Bank Ave Suite 303 Woodbury NJ, 08096
Dr. Murillo Mangubat is a urologist practicing in Woodbury, NJ. Dr. Mangubat specializes in diseases of the urinary tract and the male reproductive system. This includes areas of the bladder, urethra, kidneys, penis and prostate. Urology is a surgical specialty and requires knowledge in other areas of expertise such as gynecology and internal medicine due to the variety of clinical problems that are involved.
UrologyAmerican Board of UrologyABU
- Graduate Hosp (Tenet Hlth Sx), Urology; Graduate Hosp (Tenet Hlth Sx), General Surgery; Grant Hosp Of Chicago, Flexible Or Transitional Year
Dr. Murillo V Mangubat M.D.,'s Practice location
Woodbury, NJ 08096Get Direction
Dr. Murillo V Mangubat M.D.,'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Mangubat
- What Is Dysuria: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
What is dysuria?Dysuria is the medical term for painful urination or discomfort while urinating. This painful, burning sensation is commonly associated with urinary tract infections, which are usually caused by bacteria. Dysuria is also a common symptom of cystitis (inflammation of the bladder) and...
- What Causes Testicular Cancer?
If you were to pose this simple question to your doctor, you would get the response that science does not know for sure what triggers cancer in the testes. But if you were to dig a little deeper, you may be drawn into a discussion on chromosomes and genes, the basic building blocks of life, and how...
- Prostate Cancer: What are the Different Medical Procedures for this Condition?
Prostate cancer is one of the most common cancers among men. There are a number of ways to treat prostate cancer. Every method involves a process of decision making, support from friends and family, and understanding side effects that result from the treatments and dealing with them.Men with...
- When Should I Get Checked for Prostate Cancer?
Prostate cancer is more likely to occur in men aged between forty and seventy years old. It is, therefore, important that you should always be on alert in case any symptoms begin to show. This prompts a visit to the doctor within the quickest possible time.Deciding on whether or not to be screened...
- Dehydration: Does Your Urine Have An Odor?
While it is very natural for urine to have an odor, it should not be strong. Though it may not be a big issue, urine that has strong smell can be due to medical issues. Healthy urine is clear and the color of straw, and it should not smell strong.Some people may find that their urine has a strong...
- Alternative Treatments for Bladder Cancer
Alternative Treatments for Bladder CancerCancer occurs in various stages, and as it moves from one stage to another, it gets worse. Therefore, as the condition progresses, more effective methods of treatment have to be applied. At times, even two treatment methods can be applied together.In...
- Samuel Disston Allen, Jr.3500 Westchester Pike Newton Square Pennsylvania 19073
- Dr. Alexander Kutikov MD333 Cottman Ave Philadelphia PA 19111
- Dr. Thomas J Desperito MD2600 Glasgow Ave Newark DE 19702
- Dr. Daniel Eun M.D.255 S 17th St Philadelphia PA 19103
- Dr. Ervin Teper MD333 Cottman Avenue Philadelphia PA 19111
- Dr. Thomas F Lanchoney MD245 Bryn Mawr Ave Bryn Mawr PA 19010