Dr. Michael Hubka is a Chiropractor practicing in Pasadena, CA. Dr. Hubka specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Hubka seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Michael Jon Hubka D.C.'s Practice location
Pasadena, CA 91107Get Direction
Dr. Michael Jon Hubka D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What are the Causes of Upper and Middle Back Pain?
Upper, middle, or lower back pain is one of the most common conditions that people visit the doctor for. Upper and middle refers to the region from the base of the neck to the base of rib cage at the back. The bones in this region work in association with the rib cage and protect internal organs...
- What Causes Middle Back Pain?
Middle back pain, also known as upper back pain or thoracic back pain occurs anywhere between the bottom of the neck to the top of the lumbar spine, where the rib cage ends. The ribs are connected to the sternum (a narrow thickened plate in the center of the chest) and then wrap round the...
- Scoliosis Symptoms and Causes
Scoliosis often occurs in kids below the age of puberty. Some of the most common signs of scoliosis happen to be the following:...
- What Causes Back Pain?
Back pain is a common ailment that affects everyone at some point in time. The pain differs in its severity, ranging from mild to unbearable. It can affect any age group but is very common for people between 30-years-old and 50-years-old. Majority of people have recurring pain.Any of the causes that...
- What Can I Do to Get Rid of My Back Pain?
Stretching to reduce back painStretching can help you to ease your back pain in two ways. First, it helps to relax the back muscles, and second, it strengthens your back muscles. However, forceful stretching that causes pain can do more harm than good. So, it is best to speak with your healthcare...
- Can Back Pain Get Diagnosed?
A major cause of absence in the work place is back pain. The intensity and symptoms of back pain differ greatly. Due to these variations, accurate diagnosis is sometimes difficult to get. However, some spinal diagnosis are direct.Majority of the cases related to back pain do not need medical...
- Dr. Robert Shih Chan Tseng D.C2131 S Hacienda Blvd Hacienda Heights California 91745
- Dr. Fred N. Lerner D.C., PH.D.120 S Spalding Dr Beverly Hills CA 90212
- Dr. Bassem Kharb D.C7719 Westland Ave Los Angeles CA 91605
- Michael Chou20905 Golden Springs Drive Diamond Bar California 91789
- Dr. Brett Guimard D.C., LAC2800 Olympic Pkwy Chula Vista CA 91915
- Dr. Jerry Lee D.C., L.AC.1416 El Centro Street South Pasadena California 91030