Dr. Thomas A Nique M.D.
Anesthesiologist | Pain Medicine330 Arkansas St Suite 210 Lawrence KS, 66044
Dr. Thomas Nique is an anesthesiologist practicing in Lawrence, KS. Dr. Nique ensures the safety of patients who are about to undergo surgery. Anestesiologists specialize in general anesthesia, which will (put the patient to sleep), sedation, which will calm the patient or make him or her unaware of the situation, and regional anesthesia, which just numbs a specific part of the body. As an anesthesiologist, Dr. Nique also might help manage pain after an operation.
- Univ Of Pittsburgh Med Ctr, Anesthesiology; Univ Of Ne Coll Of Med, Anesthesiology
Dr. Thomas A Nique M.D.'s Practice location
Lawrence, KS 66044Get Direction
Dr. Thomas A Nique M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Nique
- How Assistive Devices Can Help Those with Rheumatoid Arthritis
Since the chronic nature of rheumatoid arthritis is often painful, you may be curious about assistive devices. These devices make your day easier. There have been many gains in technology, allowing for new robotics, innovative solutions, and automated tasks. While we often think of these gains as an...
- 5 Tips for Dealing with Head Lice
Head lice are tiny, wingless parasitic insects that live in the human head and feed on liberal amounts of blood extracted from the scalp. Lice are very common in young children. They are highly contagious, difficult to remove, and sometimes really annoying.However, even if they are frustrating to...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Dr. Christopher J Malik M.D.330 Arkansas St Lawrence KS 66044
- Dr. Michael D Lange M.D.330 Arkansas St Lawrence KS 66044
- Dr. Stephanie Michelle Schmidt M.D.330 Arkansas St Lawrence KS 66044
- Dr. Dale W Friesen MD330 Arkansas St Lawrence KS 66044
- Dr. Sandra K Hecht MD1125 Madison St Jefferson City MO 65101
- Dan O Roelofs DDS330 Arkansas St Lawrence KS 66044