Dr. Lorraine Laferriere is a psychologist practicing in Bay City, MI. Dr. Laferriere specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Laferriere evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Laferriere because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Lorraine L. Laferriere PHD's Practice location
Bay City, MI 48708Get Direction
Dr. Lorraine L. Laferriere PHD's reviewsWrite Review
- Classes Teach Law Enforcement How to Respond to People with Autism
Oklahoma police sergeant Cory Sutton and his wife, Traci Sutton, were deeply disturbed when a close family friend relayed an incident that occurred between their special needs child and local law enforcement. Sutton and his wife have special needs twins. It was all too easy to put themselves in...
- What is Cognitive Behavioral Therapy Training?
What is Cognitive Behavioral Therapy?It is your own way of discussing:...
- Taming Your Child's Temper Tantrum
Temper TantrumsTemper tantrums have been defined by experts as an unplanned display of anger or emotions by children. Children will often whine, scream, or cry during a tantrum. They may hold their breath or widely swing their arms and legs. Children between the ages of one and four experience the...
- Marriage, Relationships, and Autism
An autism diagnosis can be life changing in many ways, but many wonder how it will impact their relationships, marriages, and other long-term plans.MarriageLife is like a roller coaster. There are highs and lows.However, your partner is supposed to be there through all of it with you, and you will...
- Helping a Loved One Cope with Depression
Depression is a serious mood disorder that can really change the way people live their life. However, depression can be treated with the help and support of people who truly care about the welfare of a person who is depressed. Most people who frequently feel depressed need intervention and treatment...
- Everything You Need To Know About Agoraphobia
Agoraphobia is an anxiety disorder in which you feel extremely fearful of places and situations that are uncomfortable and dangerous according to you. These are the places that make you feel trapped and assume that the escape might be difficult in the case of a panic attack, such as an elevator, a...
- Mr. Joseph K. Miller PSYD2355 Delta Road Bay City MI 48706
- Shelli K Reiss-thomas MS LLP1420 Center Ave Bay City MI 48708
- Dr. Leslie Carol Love PH.D.1108 Ashman St Midland MI 48640
- Dr. Edward Charles Podany PHD5958 Red Feather Dr Bay City MI 48706
- Dr. Scott William Zimostrad PHD728 W Wackerly St Midland MI 48640
- Dr. Andrew Charles Cox PH.D.2100 Hemmeter Rd Saginaw MI 48603