Dr. Montenique Finney
Psychologist | Clinical4800 Pleasant Hill Dr Suite 202 Roanoke VA, 24018
Dr. Montenique Finney is a psychologist practicing in Roanoke, VA. Dr. Finney specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Finney evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Finney because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Montenique Finney's Practice location
Roanoke, VA 24018Get Direction
Roanoke, VA 24018Get Direction
Dr. Montenique Finney's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Finney
- Kathy p.
Session with Dr. Finney.
- Porn Addiction and Erectile Dysfunction: A Complete Guide
Introduction In porn addiction, a person loses control over his or her own sexual behavior. Despite the consequences, porn addicts still compulsively use pornography. The consequences include:...
- What Does Trypophobia Do to the Brain?
Trypophobia is a term that was created way back to refer to a certain kind of phobia. It is not an official name and you can’t even find it in the official list of phobias. However, the kind of phobia that this term is used to refer to is as real and as natural as it gets. That should explain why...
- Can Aquatic Therapy Benefit Children with Autism?
Children with autism face a ton of obstacles and challenges throughout their day to day lives. Parents, researchers, and medical professionals work tirelessly to try and find new ways of helping children with autism with sensory disabilities. There are a host of new therapies and techniques that...
- Trios Foundation Gives Six-Year-Old with Autism Gift of Communication
In Kennewick, Washington, the Trios Foundation has recently reached out to a young nonverbal boy with autism spectrum disorder in order to help him communicate. His family is seeing tremendous improvement already, and the Foundation is continuing to raise money to benefit others as well.Leo's new...
- What is Fetal Alcohol Syndrome?
Fetal alcohol syndrome refers to the birth defects that result from exposure to alcohol during pregnancy. Excessive consumption of alcohol during pregnancy may result in the child developing physical deformities, mental conditions, behavioral issues, and learning disorders. The symptoms of fetal...
- The Top 10 Health Threats For Men
Here is a list of the top 10 dangerous diseases men can face in their lifetime. Don't be alarmed; many of these diseases are preventable and treatable. 1. Heart attack and cardiac arrestHeart attacks are caused by a blockage of any arteries that supply blood to the heart. Arteries can get clogged...
- Lyn I Day4220 Cypress Park Drive Roanoke Virginia 24018
- Dr. Stephanie Adams Fearer PH.D.1970 Roanoke Blvd Salem VA 24153
- Dr. Klaire T. Mundy PSY.D.4330 Old Cave Spring Rd Roanoke VA 24018
- Dr. Dana Rabois Holohan PH.D.1970 Roanoke Blvd Salem VA 24153
- Dr. Tomas Mariano PHD213 Mcclanahan St Sw Roanoke VA 24014
- Dr. Stacy Belkonen PH.D.1970 Roanoke Blvd Roanoke VA 24019