Dr. Mark Robert Anderton DMD
Dentist | General Practice801 Eastmont Ave Suite A East Wenatchee WA, 98802
Dr. Mark Anderton is a Dentist practicing in East Wenatchee, WA. Dr. Anderton specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Mark Robert Anderton DMD's Practice location
East Wenatchee, WA 98802Get Direction
EAST WENATCHEE, WA 98802Get Direction
Dr. Mark Robert Anderton DMD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Anderton
- When Should I Replace My Toothbrush?
A toothbrush is not as clean as we think, and harbors more than 100 million bacteria, according to researchers at the University of Manchester in England. This includes E. coli bacteria, which cause diarrhea, and staphylococci bacteria, which cause skin infections. “This condition is the same as...
- Sleep Apnea CPAP Machines: Full Face Masks, BiPAP, and ResMed S10
What is sleep apnea?Sleep apnea is a serious form of sleep disorder that occurs when a person's breathing is often interrupted while sleeping. The brain and other parts of the body do not get enough of oxygen when sleep apnea remains untreated. There are two main types of sleep apnea:...
- Severe Stress and Depression May Cause Gum Disease
According to a review published in the Journal of Periodontology, studies show a strong link between stress and gum disease. About 57% of the studies conducted displayed an accurate association between gum disease and stress-related symptoms, including distress, anxiety, depression, and...
- Sleep Apnea: What Are the Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment?
Sleep apnea is a very common but serious sleeping disorder, wherein your breathing gets briefly interrupted while you sleep. Breathing might stop or become very shallow with pauses while you are sleeping. It can last from a few seconds to several minutes and usually recurs through the night. Since...
- What Do Bumps on the Roof of Your Mouth Mean?
IntroductionThe presence of bumps and lumps in the mouth is not something uncommon. You may have experienced them in the past, particularly on your lips, back of the throat, or tongue. There are various things that can cause the formation of bumps on the roof of your mouth, but most of them are...
- The 3 Biggest Threats to Your Teeth
Teeth can last a lifetime if they are properly cared for. However, different factors can influence the appearance and quality of your teeth over time. Chips, fractures, and broken teethChipping and fracturing teeth occurs when one bites on something very hard, like a popcorn kernel or stale bread....
- Dr. Cara Elizabeth Schroeder DDS650 North Miller Street Wenatchee WA 98801
- Britt Shank Bovio DMD650 North Miller Street Wenatchee WA 98801
- Dr. Brian H Anantatmula DDS801 Eastmont Ave East Wenatchee WA 98802
- Dr. Donald Leo Shurtz D.D.S.801 Eastmont Ave East Wenatchee WA 98802
- Dr. Joseph Daniel Zimmerman DDS209 Aplets Way Cashmere WA 98815
- Dr. James Kelby Burnham D.D.S.;M.S.Bldg H 2005 Knight Lane Jacksonville FL 32212