Dr. Jeffrey M Segil M.D.
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)700 Central Ave Dover NH, 03820
Dr. Jeffrey Segil is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Dover, NH. Dr. Segil specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Segil can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Segil can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine 1993
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
- Urinary Incontinence
- Vaginal Prolapse
- Interstitial Cystitis
- Stress Incontinence
- Uterine Prolapse
- Univ Hosp Of Cleveland, Obstetrics And Gynecology
- University Hospital Of Cleveland
- University of Pennsylvania Health System Program
Dr. Jeffrey M Segil M.D.'s Practice location
Dover, NH 03820Get Direction
Dr. Jeffrey M Segil M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Segil
- What to Expect During Your Third Trimester of Pregnancy
Fetal ActivityDuring this stage, a lot of fetal activity happens. These include poking and kicking, which you’ll find difficult not to notice. Breasts Continue to GrowContinued breast growth is expected until the third trimester. As the tissues grow, a yellow discharge called colostrums leaks...
- Ovary Removal Does Not Raise Your Risk for Heart Disease
A review of data from a major women’s health study failed to find a significant association between ovary removal during a hysterectomy and an increased risk of heart disease. This is in contrast to the results published from another large study that reported that the risk of heart disease...
- Pink Chair Project Celebrates Survivors of Breast Cancer
Breast cancer is the most common type of cancer among American women, with the exception of skin cancers. It is also the second leading cause of death among women, after lung cancer. The American Cancer Society estimates that there are over 3.1 million breast cancer survivors in the United States,...
- How to Prepare for a Biopsy
A biopsy procedure is a very important procedure, which is used to identify the underlying cause of your abnormal body tissues. Depending on your condition and the location of the tissue abnormality, different types of biopsies may be performed on you. A biopsy preparation, therefore, depends on...
- Toxin Exposure During Late Pregnancy Is Correlated with Autism
We do not entirely understand the various causes of autism. For some things, we have a good idea, and others, we are still learning. Some factors are environmental. Other factors are known to be genetic.One of the newer developments is the knowledge that toxins ingested in the later part of...
- Treatments for Vaginitis
Vaginitis is a condition where there is inflammation in the vagina. It is usually accompanied by a condition of the vulva known as vulvovaginitis. It develops from an infection caused by bacteria, yeast, or the parasite Trichomonas vaginalis. However, it may also result from a chemical or physical...
- Dr. Jennifer L Eaton D.O.12 Hospital Dr York ME 03909
- Dr. Susan E Vogler D.O.Harbour Women's Health Portsmouth NH 03801
- Dr. Cynthia S Cooper MD15 Old Rollinsford Rd Dover NH 03820
- Dr. Jean C. Ryan M.D.875 Greenland Rd Portsmouth NH 03801
- Dr. Deborah S. Browne M.D.3 Alumni Dr Exeter NH 03833
- Dr. Catherine M.e. Turer M.D.3 Alumni Dr Exeter NH 03833