Dr. Christopher Green practices Neuropathology in CHICAGO, IL. Dr. Green studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Christopher Ryan Green M.D.'s Practice location
CHICAGO, IL 60612Get Direction
Christopher Ryan Green M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- One Step Closer to a Cure: New Developments in Parkinson’s Research
Parkinson's disease is a neurodegenerative disease that affects a lot of people worldwide with an estimated figure of about 1 million in the United States alone, according to the National Parkinson’s Foundation. Despite the sheer amount of support available for patients as seen in the dozens of...
- The Impact of Light Therapy on Parkinson's Disease
In addition to tremors, speech, and balance problems, an estimated 90 percent of Parkinson’s patients also have trouble with their sleep rhythms. Although going to sleep is sometimes not usually an issue in itself, having a continued night of rest without waking and continuous nightmares is a...
- St. John's Wort for Depression Treatment
The scientific name of St. John’s wort is Hypericum perforatum, which is a powerful medicinal herb that has anti-inflammatory properties. This herb has been long been used due to its health benefits, especially in relieving depression. Ancient Greek physicians believed that this herb possessed a...
- Diagnosing Epilepsy: What You Need to Know
Sometimes, it can be difficult to know if an individual is having a bout of seizure. It is also not easy for physicians to make a diagnosis on what type of epilepsy or seizure a person has since there are various disorders that can be confused with epilepsy.The very first step, and probably the most...
- The Link Between Upper Respiratory Infections and Multiple Sclerosis Relapse
The flu is one of the great fears of winter. Many people worry about how many days of work they’ll miss if they get it, and who will still home with the kids if they get sick. While the flu can be uncomfortable and annoying for most healthy individuals, it can be much scarier for others. Most of...
- Study Links PTSD from 9/11 to Dementia Cases
9/11 happened almost 17 years ago. And yet, every single American still remembers where they were on that day. Researchers found that rescuers, witnesses and survivors have reported cases of Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder, or simply PTSD. Sean Clouston, the lead researcher from Stony Brook...
- Dr. Kenneth W. Holmes M.D.111 N. Wabash Ave Chicago Illinois 60602
- Ashok Devasenapathy175 E Delaware Place CHICAGO IL 60611
- Gail L. Rosseau4501 North Winchester Avenue Chicago Illinois 60640
- Dr. Anil Gulati MD2850 South Wabash Avenue Chicago Illinois 60616
- Dr. Roumen D. Balabanov M.D.1725 West Harrison Street Chicago Illinois 60612
- Dr. Olga Kozlova MD5318 W Devon Av Chicago IL 60646