Dr. Renee G Lockey MD
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)4101 James Casey #300 Austin TX, 78745
Dr. Renee Lockey is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Austin, TX. Dr. Lockey specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Lockey can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Lockey can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
Univ of Tx Med Branch Galveston, Galveston Tx 1998
Texas A&M University, TX 1998
- Univ Of Ma Med Sch, Obstetrics And Gynecology; Fp Fndn Of Brazos Vall, Family Medicine
- UMASS MEDICAL SCHOOL
Dr. Renee G Lockey MD's Practice location
Austin, TX 78745Get Direction
Dr. Renee G Lockey MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Lockey
- Squelching Ovarian Cancer: The Not-So-Silent Killer
Regardless of its widely-known nickname, ovarian cancer is not really a silent killer. There are symptoms, but they are fairly noticeable or commonly mistaken for another condition, such as irritable bowel syndrome. As a result, the search progresses for new biomarkers, more positive outcomes, as...
- Low-Calorie Diets Control Arthritis
Obesity is one of the most common factors that increases the risk of knee arthritis. Pressure on the knees can be reduced considerably if the individual loses weight and it is often recommended for people who have this condition. However, for some people, it is difficult to lose those extra...
- Is Syphilis Curable?
Syphilis is a venereal disease caused by the bacterium Treponema pallidum. It is sexually transmitted and takes second place among the most dangerous STDs after HIV. It has four stages, among which primary and secondary are the most infectious. It is also transmitted from an infected pregnant...
- Breastfeeding Led to Discovery of Breast Cancer. It Saved Her Life
Hillary Karels and her fiancé, Dahlton, began dating back in 2011 on New Year’s Eve. Seven months later, they learned that they were expected their first child. On July 2nd of 2013, Karels gave birth to a baby boy, which the couple named Jackson. Although they did not expect to become parents so...
- 7 Random Reasons for Irregular Periods
The menstrual cycle normally happens every month with a series of monthly changes that occur in a woman’s body in preparation for the chance of pregnancy. Every month, women go through the process of ovulation, wherein one ovary releases an egg. When the egg is not fertilized, the uterine lining...
- What Is Toviaz?
Generic Name: FesoterodineBrand Name: ToviazWhat is Toviaz?Toviaz is a medication for the treatment of spasms that occur in the bladder muscles. The generic name of Toviaz is fesoterodine. This drug is mostly used for the treatment of an overactive bladder and other accompanying symptoms such...
- Dr. Devin Garza M.D.12201 Renfert Way, Austin Texas 78758 Austin TX 78758
- Mrs. Lori Stafford D.O.617 North Tom Green Avenue Odessa Texas 79761
- Melanie Hendricks Pagette7700 Cat Hollow Drive Round Rock Texas 78681
- Dr. Thomas Claude Vaughn M.D.6500 North Mopac Austin TX 78731
- Dr. Matthew T. Romberg MD301 Seton Pkwy Round Rock TX 78665
- Dr. Shawn Anthony Tassone M.D.505 W LOUIS HENNA BLVD AUSTIN TX 78728