Dr. Sarah Catanese is a psychologist practicing in Chicago, IL. Dr. Catanese specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Catanese evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Catanese because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Sarah P Catanese PHD's Practice location
Chicago, IL 60611Get Direction
Sarah P Catanese PHD's reviewsWrite Review
- Can I Prepare for Cognitive Behavioral Therapy?
Trying out cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) is a decision one can make for himself, but you can get recommendations from someone or from your doctor. Getting started...
- Do You Have Trypophobia?
What is trypophobia?Trypophobia is the fear or feeling of disgust when looking at closely packed holes. Individuals who have trypophobia tend to feel very unsettled the moment they look at things with small clusters of holes that are closely held together. Few of examples would be the head of a...
- How To Help Your Loved One Combat Geriatric Depression
Clinical depression is very common in elderly people. While the cause of depression is different depending on the individual, one of the main reasons behind geriatric depression is loneliness. Family members usually focus on the physical health of their elders and deliberately ignore another...
- Marriage, Relationships, and Autism
An autism diagnosis can be life changing in many ways, but many wonder how it will impact their relationships, marriages, and other long-term plans.MarriageLife is like a roller coaster. There are highs and lows.However, your partner is supposed to be there through all of it with you, and you will...
- What is the Difference Between Anxiety and Depression?
All individuals, at some point or another in their life, undergo negative feelings like stress, sadness, anxiety, and depression. While these emotions are a normal part of everyone’s life, for certain people, they may turn into a serious medical condition that eventually impacts their quality of...
- Mickey Rowe Is First Actor with Autism to Play Lead in "Curious Incident of the Dog"
Mickey Rowe is hitting the Indiana Repertory Theatre staring in the Tony-winning Best Play The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time, a 2003 novel that has become a Broadway smash hit. Rowe has autism spectrum disorder, and will be the first person with ASD to play the role.A new...
- Dr. Merilyn Salomon PH.D.2116 North Bissell Street Chicago Illinois 60614
- Dr. Camille Ference PHD1100 Lake St Oak Park Illinois 60301
- Dr. Adam L. Shafer PSY.D.820 W Jackson Blvd Chicago Illinois 60607
- Dr. Barbara M. Stock PH.D.2530 Crawford Ave Evanston IL 60201
- Dr. Carey Woodruff PH.D.201 E Park St Mundelein IL 60060
- Dr. Judith A Holmes PHD1440 Renaissance Dr Park Ridge IL 60068