Dr. Ber-yuh Yang M.D.
Hematologist-Oncologist | Hematology & Oncology13511 40th Rd Suite 3d Flushing NY, 11354
Dr. Ber-yuh Yang is a hematologist oncologist practicing in Flushing, NY. Dr. Yang specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of blood diseases such as anemia, hemophilia, sickle-cell disease, leukemia and lymphoma. Hematologist Oncologists are also trained in the study of cancer and its attack on other organs.
Education and Training
China Med College Taiwan 1981
China Medical College 1981
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Hematology
- Mt Sinai Sch Of Med, Hematology/Oncology; Mt Sinai Sch Of Med, Hematology-Internal Medicine; Lutheran Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
- Lutheran Medical Center
Dr. Ber-yuh Yang M.D.'s Practice location
Flushing, NY 11354Get Direction
Dr. Ber-yuh Yang M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Yang
- Mr. T's Lessons on Life and Lymphoma
There are several things that Mr. T is known for, including his career as a WWF wrestler and his role as B.A. Baracus in the hit series ‘The A-Team’. To this day, he continues to remain a fun and stylish icon of the 80s. Nevertheless, Mr. T is not only known for his appearances on television,...
- How to Deal with Lymphoma Treatment Fatigue
Treatment fatigue is a very common problem among lymphoma patients. Whether the patient is doing pharmaceutical treatments, chemotherapy, or other treatments, they will likely lead to fatigue and a feeling of being burnt out.This article will go over what treatment fatigue is, symptoms that are...
- Treatments for Multiple Myeloma
The cancer care crew discusses what treatment will suit you after multiple myeloma has been diagnosed and staged. The following are treatments used in multiple myeloma:...
- Nurse Donates Breast Milk for Lymphoma Patient's Baby
Ashley Chestnut, a mother of two children from La Vista, Nebraska, was breastfeeding her 5-month year old son Easton when she began to experience a sharp and sudden pain in her shoulder and chest. “All of a sudden a sharp pain in my shoulder and chest, it was like hitting a freight train. It was...
- Black Sabbath's Tony Iommi Discusses Struggles with Lymphoma
Tony Iommi is one of the few rock and roll legends who can say that they fulfilled the industry’s cliché act of getting the band back together. In 2011, the loss of a good friend brought the Black Sabbath guitarist Iommi back into contact with the band’s original lead vocalist, Ozzy Osbourne....
- Teen Finds Strength to Give Back After Battling Lymphoma
Ayden Mills is a 14-year-old middle school student residing in Vancouver, Washington. It’s easy to wonder how someone could be an inspiration at such a young age, but what Mills has gone fought through is nothing short of amazing. Mills’s story shows how it is possible to fight through even the...
- David Jin6 Clinton Court Staten Island New York 10301
- Dr. Hal Gerstein MD225 Community Drive Great Neck New York 11021
- Pilar Nava-Parada20 W 72nd St New York NY 10023
- Brian H. Kim350 Engle Street Englewood New Jersey 7631
- Dr. Francis A. Forte M.D.350 Engle St Englewood NJ 07631
- Dr. Kanti Rai MDLijmc Dept Of Med Hematology Oncology Chief New Hyde Park NY 11040